Help!!! First time grower !!!! Please…

• Thread starter TurboHoney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Whatever soil they have at your local hydro shop, Fox Farm is probably the easiest to find. Mix a lil perlite in it and irrigate correctly.

Tons of great info here, but I would advise you to also read about basic gardening and agriculture, a plant is a plant. Sometimes these forums have so many people with differing opinions and it can be confusing for new growers, but a horticulturalist will likely give you very accurate information that can be applied to growing cannabis. Good luck!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If you go organic soil, Fox Farms Ocean Forest is a great start.
Then you will want some nutes. Fox Farms Cultivation Nation has everything you need except Microbes and enzymes.
Mix this with your soil:

Then you just water. You will have 3 feedings.
Initial planting (mixing the soil and recharge)
A week before the switch to flower.
Halfway thru flower.
That's it.
https://www.amazon.com/Real-Growers-Recharge-8oz/dp/B00J1CAEIG

TurboHoney

TurboHoney

I am an organic soil guy, so that's where I would send you. It's probably the easiest method of growing.
Hydro will give you super fast grow, but evenly matched, both will give you awesome buds.
Do you Think I should stay with the soil big rootz and the nutes Mr B’s green trees I have or do something different??? I would really like to know the best way the person that was helping me is a retard apparently…

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Do you Think I should stay with the soil big rootz and the nutes Mr B’s green trees I have or do something different??? I would really like to know the best way the person that was helping me is a retard apparently…
I don't think anyone here is retarted. Maybe we don't all communicate the same, but thats Ok.
I personally love organic living soil growing. It's more the way I grew up on the farm. But hydro or soil will give you wonderful smoke.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

I don't think anyone here is retarted. Maybe we don't all communicate the same, but thats Ok.
I personally love organic living soil growing. It's more the way I grew up on the farm. But hydro or soil will give you wonderful smoke.
I just did a little bit of research on the ocean forest soil and most people say just transplanting when the plant gets too big will get the plant all the nutrients it needs besides a little cal/mag.. seems like good stuff

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I just did a little bit of research on the ocean forest soil and most people say just transplanting when the plant gets too big will get the plant all the nutrients it needs besides a little cal/mag.. seems like good stuff
It is good stuff. I only have one issue with it.
We have to sift the giant sticks and rocks out of it because when you water they are so large they create air pockets that can lead to hydrophobic soil conditions.

TurboHoney

TurboHoney

Thanks for the tip I’m going to check my soil tomorrow .

I wasn’t meaning anyone on here you guys have been the most help to me and I’m greatly grateful for all the help you guys have done but my resources wasnt as good as they should of been you know

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I wasn’t meaning anyone on here you guys have been the most help to me and I’m greatly grateful for all the help you guys have done but my resources wasnt as good as they should of been you know
No worries boss. We just keep it friendly here until we get into a science argument. LOL
People in the store need you to buy what they're selling, so they normally don't know as much.
But even then, we are all members of the growing family.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

No worries boss. We just keep it friendly here until we get into a science argument. LOL
People in the store need you to buy what they're selling, so they normally don't know as much.
But even then, we are all members of the growing family.
One Hydro store guy tried telling me I'm not running a live environment lol.

Another tried telling me 3 inch return lines were to big in rwdc and I could use one and two inch.

They all try to get you to swap nutrients. "have you ever tried this product line they say..

One dude had a hydro micro display, and they were all dying lol..

Get ur info here, they do not profit off it.. Which means your getting unbias data here VS at a store.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
could you post links 🤔
here’s a couple pics

joshjones43

joshjones43

@Aqua Man I was spraying my plants in the morning with a nutrient/water solution and it burned a couple up and now I just do water silica mix and only use nutrients when I need through watering. my plants are thriving and haven’t looked healthier. Powersi wasn’t cheap but it was worth it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man I was spraying my plants in the morning with a nutrient/water solution and it burned a couple up and now I just do water silica mix and only use nutrients when I need through watering. my plants are thriving and haven’t looked healthier. Powersi wasn’t cheap but it was worth it.
Sweet.

Top Bottom