Help!!! First time growing in 4x4 tent in garage

• Thread starter Nevels56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nevels56

Nevels56

Hello everyone, I am new to growing cannabis and I am having trouble getting my environment where I want it. I have a 4x4 vivosun grow tent with a philzon 2000w grow light and Ac infinity inline exhaust fan with carbon filter. I also have a portable AC blowing in the outside of the tent to try to help cool down the inside of the tent but it’s just having major temperature fluctuations because of the temperature outside I believe. I’m in Palm Springs so it’s been pretty nice somewhat cold in the morning, and cold at night. And mid 70’s day time. I’m at a loss of how to keep my environment in the tent consistent. I do not want to stress out my plants with 10 degree differences every 5-10 minutes getting all the way up to 85 degrees then Ac will kick on and bring it all the way down to 68 67 degrees

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Hello everyone, I am new to growing cannabis and I am having trouble getting my environment where I want it. I have a 4x4 vivosun grow tent with a philzon 2000w grow light and Ac infinity inline exhaust fan with carbon filter. I also have a portable AC blowing in the outside of the tent to try to help cool down the inside of the tent but it’s just having major temperature fluctuations because of the temperature outside I believe. I’m in Palm Springs so it’s been pretty nice somewhat cold in the morning, and cold at night. And mid 70’s day time. I’m at a loss of how to keep my environment in the tent consistent. I do not want to stress out my plants with 10 degree differences every 5-10 minutes getting all the way up to 85 degrees then Ac will kick on and bring it all the way down to 68 67 degrees
You will have to use a combination of heat mat and AC. Both on separate timers and coming on in intervals to adjust the environment

Porky1982

Porky1982

You do know these plants are actually ment to grow outside.
The temp fluctuations you mention will not hurt your plants at all.

Top Bottom