Help... first time.. (screwed up)

• Thread starter mr.greenboagrious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr.greenboagrious

HI,
I live in Rio, Brazil. I am growing a marijuana plant (dont know the kind of it), its more or less 2 months old. Its my first time growing. Im growing it outdoor.
It has been 2 weeks since i have changed vases, but she was to many weeks on a small pot, so the roots ravel themselves creating in the bottom 2 inches of rock solid soil and we didnt by the time knew this so we pulled out. by doing that we ripped of most of the roots (stupidity). When we moved to the other vase (bigger one) with new soil and nutrients (10-10-10 (%) (N-K-P) and humus). At first we thought she was going to die, because she was looking very weak. but as the days passed by she got stronger and stronger. New branches are already growing , but most of the old ones died[/color], and know some of them are with yellow spots and drying out and know she is looking like this:
http://img141.invalid.com/img141/8610/imagem006ch2.th.jpg
http://img214.invalid.com/img214/1340/imagem002yn1.th.jpg
http://img87.invalid.com/img87/7148/imagem003du1.th.jpg
yellow spots on the older leaves (the first ones that survived tha changing)
http://img141.invalid.com/img141/9813/imagem004ed7.th.jpg
http://img141.invalid.com/img141/5743/imagem005yh9.th.jpg

if someone could help us out to identify wich kind of marijuana plant it is, what we can do to help her, and all other information you guys can tell to help us out..

already thanking..
Mr. GreenBoagrious

D

Donk Frog

looks very sativa...... as for type impossabile to tell the strain...the plant should be fine ...you just shocked the shit out of it when you ripped it out of her old pot, plus it had to grow new roots.......take some cuts.....root them under twelve twelve lighting and it will show sex...if it was a female cut still take cuts in case it's a keeper.for more info check out fourms....and welcome to the farm

P

ProGroWannabe

First off, like Donk Frog said...welcome to the farm!

Secondly....we have no way to tell what strain it is. If you could upload some larger pics, I could help you much better. The small ones don't show enough detail to be sure with a diagnoses.

Donk Frog made another good point with the shock that the plant suffered when you transplanted it and tore off the roots. It will take some time for teh damage from that transplant to disappear.

What I think I see in the small pics:
1. Nutrient burn. The browning on the tips of the leaves almost always means that the nutrient levels are too high. What are you feeding it?

2. The pics are too small to see them, but I'm gonna bet that the areas you circled in red are spots on the leaves caused by the soil's pH being out of the ideal range.

Give us some larger pics, and we'll get that plant straightened out for ya.

M

mr.greenboagrious

What I think I see in the small pics:
1. Nutrient burn. The browning on the tips of the leaves almost always means that the nutrient levels are too high. What are you feeding it?

After we changed vases, we have put nutrients 10%-10%-10% of (N,K and P) , and mixtured some humus in the new good soil.

2. The pics are too small to see them, but I'm gonna bet that the areas you circled in red are spots on the leaves caused by the soil's pH being out of the ideal range.

Give us some larger pics, and we'll get that plant straightened out for ya.

how do i put larger pictures in this forum... i have lots of pictures of the problems shown above ... with the size of the picture around 4mb (they all have dimentions around 2600x4000) .... is that suficiently big?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
We allow pics with a filesize of 1.5mb max :)

P

ProGroWannabe

After we changed vases, we have put nutrients 10%-10%-10% of (N,K and P) , and mixtured some humus in the new good soil.

how do i put larger pictures in this forum... i have lots of pictures of the problems shown above ... with the size of the picture around 4mb (they all have dimentions around 2600x4000) .... is that suficiently big?

Yes, just try to upload them at the larger size, and if they won't load, decrease their size and try again. Or if you know what size they are in MB, you can use Logic's advice on size.

P

ProGroWannabe

Well greenboagrios...good news on two fronts.
1. Your girl is doing Great! No more worries. She's responding very well after her transplant.

2. You take some fine macro pics too! Those made diagnosis easy. There was a nute-burn problem before, but as you look at all your new growth, you can see it's VERY healthy. Good job!

S

stone69

Welcome to the farm G.
I'm a new grower too, but I think she needs to cut off the Vodka.

M

mr.greenboagrious

thank you all..

thanks to everyone... welcoming me to the farm..
this is my first time growing a plant...

Well greenboagrios...good news on two fronts.
1. Your girl is doing Great! No more worries. She's responding very well after her transplant.

2. You take some fine macro pics too! Those made diagnosis easy. There was a nute-burn problem before, but as you look at all your new growth, you can see it's VERY healthy. Good job!

1. GREAT! I was reallly worried about her well being...

2. a Photographer friend took these pictures for me... hehehe

Welcome to the farm G.
I'm a new grower too, but I think she needs to cut off the Vodka.

She's an alcoholic, tried to make her stop.. but i cant make her... hehehhe

------------------------

I have some questions more... seeing these pictures can you be sure if it is a male or a female? do i need to be fimming and/or be topping this plant (dont kno whow to do either)? and she is 2 months old... do you guy s have any guess of when she is going to flower up (we are in december and now the summer is starting)? also... some folks told me to put some rocks over the soil... the reason they gave me is that it wouldnt dry up the soil so badly because of the sun...

already thanking.. mr.greenboagrious

D

dkmonk

Next time you feed your plant try diluting the nutrients by half. I have a feeling your using some store bought nutrients that are very concentrated and that is why the end of your leaves are brown/yellow and curled downward. Hope this helps, and btw other than the nutrient burn on the tips, your plant looks really awesome, keep us updated, I would love to see your brazilian girl finish up, and we can help you along the way to make sure get the most out of her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom