Help! First timer outdoor grow

• Thread starter Frizz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frizz

I came across some old auto seeds (purchased Critical Purple 3 years ago). Planted them outdoors. Only nutrients used were Miracle Grow liquid plant food and soil. The pistals are starting to turn brown but the nugs are not putting on any weight. The underside of the leaves are frosty but the top of the leaves are not as frosty. I also deleafed the fan leaves. (I think I over did it).
How can I the nugs to fill out and increase the tricomes?

Help first timer outdoor grow
Help first timer outdoor grow 2
Help first timer outdoor grow 3
Help first timer outdoor grow 4
SntWick

SntWick

Buds put on most weight in final stages of flower. Last couple weeks. You’ve got to switch to bloom if haven’t

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Useing miricle grow im suprised they came out that well out of doors, remember with autoflowers your yield will be smaller outside.

linde

linde

Useing miricle grow im suprised they came out that well out of doors, remember with autoflowers your yield will be smaller outside.
Nothing wrong with miracle grow. They've been around decades longer than all of this new stuff. I say ditch the autoflowers and try something else next time. A good strain will pretty much grow itself with minimal help.

R

redshift75

either way not terrible at all. but to answer your question would be lots of direct light to bud sites, last weeks of flower when it really swells. But you could be in a case where it will only put on so much... either way keep on rocking and farming. I wouldnt be mad at it for an M.gro plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom