Help for Pollination In outside grow

• Thread starter ccgwfish123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ccgwfish123

ccgwfish123

Thanks one and all info is appreciated. Found a auto flower in my grow, now seeded. Seeded possibly from a late male I pulled up from my garden a while back. Rule of thumb are all plants near by pollinated, right? Another month to go with the remaining grow to finish out. My grow is sporadic through out my property, some plants ingulfed in woods, some down by my pond, some others within 300 feed from the garden. What I would like to learn is if I am so close to finish can I spot a plant early on before full seed to save the plant, or chop. I do know some things to look for, white hairs will start to turn brown earlier on before finish, bananas will appear, where exactly do I look for seed growth. I would like to keep a eye on, possibly saving a plant or two. Or is this just wishful thinking.

Ponky

Ponky

Well. There's no abortion for plants. So nothing you can do. Just hate males and move on I guess.

Jakecan

Jakecan

Another thing to look for is swollen calyx. If you see one that seems big you can pick It to see if there is immature seed. The plants right beside a male will most likely become fully seeded but ones further away have a better chance at not being completely seeded. Don't pull your plants if you're close to finishing. Worst case Ontario you harvest and turn it into concentrates or edibles!

ccgwfish123

ccgwfish123

Another thing to look for is swollen calyx. If you see one that seems big you can pick It to see if there is immature seed. The plants right beside a male will most likely become fully seeded but ones further away have a better chance at not being completely seeded. Don't pull your plants if you're close to finishing. Worst case Ontario you harvest and turn it into concentrates or edibles!
Thank you. I was thinking and hoping for the best. Not sure where the autoflower came from, seeds were a purchased seed from a seed bank. I think it was a hermie. Not sure what happened. But I do appreciate your advice. Cross my fingers and pray. Lots of gummies for the future and brownies. I will finish them out. I did chop that blasted seeded auto.

ccgwfish123

ccgwfish123

Well. There's no abortion for plants. So nothing you can do. Just hate males and move on I guess.
I am so with you. Hoping for a miracle for my grow. Some where somehow someone could make millions coming up with a spray to get rid them, in a feminized grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom