Help From Hell

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

I live in dry state weed is outlawed. I got a fungus I'm using a antifungal spray
Help from hell
Help from hell 2
Help from hell 3
here's some photos

H

Highkev

It's very hard to diagnose a plant when you don't have all the information at your finger tips. If you fill this out or best answer the best you can i promise we will be better and faster at telling you what your plant's problem is.

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Hydro Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What type of hydro system are you using?
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water?
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution?
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check?
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check?
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
14. How close are your lights to the plants?
15. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
18. How much experience do you have growing?

Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

Old seeds out of 10 only 2 germinated plants are 25 days old TDS tap is 251 been running in my rez up to TDS of 650. was out of town for a week and PH was 6.8 and TDS was 700 when I got back Monday. Changed water Tuesday the 26th DIY hydro Rdwc in 5 gallon buckets and the rez is 17 gallons. Using CMH 315 watt 2 feet 6 inches above plants right now the PH is going up overnight 5.6 when I go to bed and the PH is 7 in the morning it takes a few days after a H2o change for PH to settle down.temp of rez is running 71.4 degrees Fahrenheit. Insideof the tent is 9 sq- ft. Humidity is 48% temp is 75 degrees Fahrenheit feeding all-in-one from GH Floranova one part and about to start adding a little bit of GH Bloomnova all-in-one. Lights are going 12/12 on Monday the 3rd will be 30 days since germination. Only my 2 grow in 8 years so beginner

H

Highkev

Are you foiler feeding your plants or misting them with water? If so when are you doing it while lights are on or off? Do u have a well water or city water?

Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

20190301 151622
20190301 151359
20190301 151334
Here are some pictures it's hard to see some of it is starting to look like nutrient burn my TDS straight from the faucet is 251 and after adding Floranova all-in-one TDS is 702. Is that to high? Monday will be 30 days since germination.

Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

PH is 6.1 temp is 68.3F. / TDS 702.
Inside tent temp is 73 degrees Fahrenheit, humidity is 48%.
My lite 315 watt 3100K CMH is at its highest point and as of today my one plant that's doing good is 2' 2" away at its highest point.
So I need more help than I thought. I'm thinking that if go to 12/12 right at 30 days which is Monday, I'm going to be growing right into the light my tent is a Amazon special 3'X3'X6.

H

Highkev

If you think your going to run into the lights tie them down or bend if possible. Sooner the better if your flipping soon

Top Bottom