help, green things in seed pods

• Thread starter phear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phear

hi im about half way through flower and ive just noticed that it looks like there is seeds (about 1/2mm to 1mm round) forming in the seed pods,

there is no males or hermies, someone told me that it is possible to have a stressed hermie that throws seeds without pollen?

is this possible?

will they become hard viable seeds?

should i just keep an eye on them or should i pull early?

P

phear

they look sort of like real seeds forming but sort of not if u know what i mean.

there is a couple that are growing outside of the pods just in the middle of the bud on the top like inbetween pods not in them, hard to explain.

how do you know if they are loose in the bract?

they have still got white hairs growing out of them, if it was from pollen wouldnt all of the hairs have gone brown?

some of the white hairs are attached to the seed looking thing in the pod when i cut 1 open.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
i got the same thing on my current grow, peep page 4 post #39 . at first i thought the were seed pods, but they nver devloped and i cant find any nanners, but mabe, well , they are nanners? They must be sterile if so. funny thing is they taste terrific!! like sunflower seeds but more rich! wish i had a whole bag to eat, (jus not from this crop lol)

confu...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
^^^^^did i jus admit to eating my plants nutz?? wtf

Confu...

P

phear

i got the same thing on my current grow, peep page 4 post #39 . at first i thought the were seed pods, but they nver devloped and i cant find any nanners, but mabe, well , they are nanners? They must be sterile if so. funny thing is they taste terrific!! like sunflower seeds but more rich! wish i had a whole bag to eat, (jus not from this crop lol)

confu...

thanks mate they are exactly what ive got!

would love to hear back from northone to see if he knows exactly what they are!

thanks mate!

BCrocker

BCrocker

I had something like this and it did turn to seeds. Found many seeds imbedded in the buds. Had to pick through a lot and pick them out! It so happened the guy I got the cuts from had old moms (40) that were making many cuts (2000/~17-0days)... and it seems they got so stressed out that their cuts started to turn out like this.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
man it only takes one tiny banana to make a lot of seeds - you can easily miss it - hope its not too bad

P

phear

well ive found some banannas so looks like its time to cut the losses.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I know what youre talking about with the seedlike growth. Ive seen it before in some plants ive grown out from seed. No hermies or males in the room. I think it was either stress or some sort of nute deficiency. It didnt happen in the clones though. It was odd and ive never quite put my finger on the culprit.

Top Bottom