Help growing in garden blend pro mix

• Thread starter Nkc1451
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nkc1451

Nkc1451

Any ideas on whats going on here guys? Growing in garden blend pro mix i found at walmart. Light is a spider farmer sf 1000 ph is around 6.8 ish.

Help growing in garden blend pro mix
Help growing in garden blend pro mix 2
Help growing in garden blend pro mix 3
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How close is your light to the plant? How many lux?

Get a iphone or andriod app with the lux meter and report back. Looks like it might be light stressed.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Get a iphone or andriod app with the lux meter and report back. Looks like it might be light stressed.
+1

Edit: lots of little white specks/dots on those plants, I would find out what's causing them after I dealt with the light stress

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

So a little science time. I scoped out your temp/ baro Data there. The Vapor Pressure Deficit chart might help here.
49% at 76 degrees Gives you VPD of like 1.6 which is quite low. Your plants can show signs of nutrient defiance even when one does not exist since the plants are unable to effectively process the food they have. I just had this problem on the other end of the chart. I was at 90% rH @ 60 degrees. Big danger is with low VPDs you can get serious mold problems.

If I were you I would try to increase humidity or drop the temp.

Nkc1451

Nkc1451

+1

Edit: lots of little white specks/dots on those plants, I would find out what's causing them after I dealt with the light stress
I wanna say from research its a cal mag deficiency that what im trying ti figure out is what causeing it

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I wanna say from research its a cal mag deficiency that what im trying ti figure out is what causeing it

Wow, so your one of those asks for help then ignores everyone and claims to know better eh.

Good luck then ;)

Nkc1451

Nkc1451

I did that last night after watching the guy from migro do a review with it and i wanna say it said something like 19k to 20k lux at top of plants

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
The pro mix they sell at walmart is moisture retention, definitely needs alot of perlite.

Nkc1451

Nkc1451

So question guys i went and got some free stump tea from htg supply how much should i give my plants they're about 8 weeks from popping out of soil

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

If there are dosing guides I would give half or a quarter of what is recommended.

Top Bottom