Help having some issues

• Thread starter Jon1410
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCMonster

THCMonster

Ok will to be ok to do all three but not a full recommended feed lets say 1/3 strength im on the edge of a nutrient lock out then?
I would say for now just do the dolomite lime or oyster shell, since you already have them potted you will have to top dress them, give them a good sprinkle on the top of the soil and reapply every 2 weeks, once you get about a week or two into flower thats when i would highly recommend applying potash, same applies just sprinkle a little on the top of the soil, but reapply potash ever week until the 6-7 week of flower then stop adding it.

If your PH run off starts getting around 6.4+ stop applying the amendments just to be safe, otherwise your PH may go up too high.

Potash is going to naturally bulk up your bud, but you will still want to use a liquid pk booster on top of that around week 4-5 of flower

THCMonster

THCMonster

If you start getting even the slightest lightening of color on your leaves from darker green to neon green apply earthworm castings or Nitro Bat guano/seabird guano asap.

THCMonster

THCMonster

Ok will to be ok to do all three but not a full recommended feed lets say 1/3 strength im on the edge of a nutrient lock out then?

Idk what your run off ppm is so i cant tell for certain you dont have a lockout, but you dont have a PH lockout!

I would just feed the epsom salt and water, because besides the yellow striping on the leaves the plants actually look really good!

Your just going through a deficiency, it happens! The yellowing will go back to normal once your plant corrects itself of the magnesium, and once you get the lime or shells thats when it will stop having calcium deficiency.

You have time dont worry!

If you dont have a ppm meter to test run off call your local hydro store and ask if they will test yours for you if you bring some up to them, a lot of places dont offer it but if you ask them they most likely will!

We offer it at our store and it saves customers money in the beginning and we can help address how to properly help them accordingly

Jon1410

Jon1410

Idk what your run off ppm is so i cant tell for certain you dont have a lockout, but you dont have a PH lockout!

I would just feed the epsom salt and water, because besides the yellow striping on the leaves the plants actually look really good!

Your just going through a deficiency, it happens! The yellowing will go back to normal once your plant corrects itself of the magnesium, and once you get the lime or shells thats when it will stop having calcium deficiency.

If you dont have a ppm meter to test run off call your local hydro store and ask if they will test yours for you if you bring some up to them, a lot of places dont offer it but if you ask them they most likely will!

We offer it at our store and it saves customers money in the beginning and we can help address how to properly help them accordingly
Ok i will purchase a ppm meter what numbers am i looking for when testing and ill keep feeding with the epsom salt and ima get so nontoxic soap for the flore spray and ill top dress the lime an shells as well and ill keep the potash in mind once into flower an ill make sure to keep a eye on ph not to go to high ima start brewing a tea for tomorrow night feeding

Last edited:
Jon1410

Jon1410

So im just about to finish my first breed tea it consist of ewc bat guano 6-4-5 fertilizer oyster shell and molasses an seaweed gunna add mycorrhizae the last 45min before serving my question is do i need to ph the tea

Jon1410

Jon1410

So im just about to finish my first breed tea it consist of ewc bat guano 6-4-5 fertilizer oyster shell and molasses an seaweed gunna add mycorrhizae the last 45min before serving my question is do i need to ph the tea
So i feed my girls checked the water it had a ph of 7.2 checked run off ph was 5.9 i top dressed with dolomite lime ive read some places say you never get a good ph from tea run off i dont know if thats true or not

Jon1410

Jon1410

Just a update the Afghan light band a still moving up one node away from top hopefully the dolomite and Epsom treatment kick in soon the Durban is just churning along

20200226 134247
20200225 165524
THCMonster

THCMonster

You shouldn't have to worry, but i would still check it just to be safe.

THCMonster

THCMonster

Ill tell you what... Minus the magnesium and calcium deficiencies, you have some of the darkest green leaves ever! And i thought mine were dark green!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

My hydro guy recommended botanacare pro grow, i use it with fox farms in veg, never burned a plant and i grow autos, just a tip, check your ph, is your light to close? check for pests, it's probably one of those unless you fed and burned them.

Jon1410

Jon1410

My hydro guy recommended botanacare pro grow, i use it with fox farms in veg, never burned a plant and i grow autos, just a tip, check your ph, is your light to close? check for pests, it's probably one of those unless you fed and burned them.
Appreciate it i checked for pest no signs my ph came out to 5.9 amendment with dolomite lime to help buffer i did burn them when i first transplanted

Latest posts

Top Bottom