Help hemp Lifter strain seedlings toppling over

• Thread starter axhear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

axhear

Hi I’ve been putting the seedlings in the sun for about an hour a day, otherwise they are kept in a shed with few windows. Yesterday it was a little hotter than normal at 96 degrees Fahrenheit, I left them in the sun a little longer than normal about 2 hours. Afterwords when I went to check on them 50% toppled over. Some trays look better than others, they all had the same amount of light. Help what do I do? I was going to plant them in 2 days. Should I do it now and hope for the best?

Help hemp lifter strain seedlings toppling over
Help hemp lifter strain seedlings toppling over 2
Help hemp lifter strain seedlings toppling over 3
Help hemp lifter strain seedlings toppling over 4
Dan789

Dan789

Suggest rethinking your method, unless you've got plenty of seeds to try to coax to grow. Seedlings are at their most fragile state and direct sun seems contrary to anything that I know to be true. Hoping all don't succumb to being blasted as you've done...good luck. Maybe read up on more sustainable methods for getting seedlings started...But, Hey what do I know...

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Your seedlings are stretching because of serious lack of light. I also see some damping off going on. 96 degrees for seedlings is never a good thing.

the rrock

the rrock

what is ahemp lifter strain? Are you growing hemp? Looks like half are already dead,what are they being planted in or are you going ALL IN with the rapid rooters.Im curious why you chose that method to germinate them. You must have a pretty big rig grow area

Latest posts

Top Bottom