HELP ! High humidity and temps

• Thread starter Mr.Indica47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

You just need the right exhaust fan and the screen vents open in the tent and exhaust outside. Just keep the room it’s in cool and you should never need your other acs. Unless your room doesn’t have an ac. Then I would just fix the problems as to why it doesn’t have an ac and renovate to my specs.
Yea im good on the a/c, the room the tent is in is cool enough. It's a window ac unit. Just curious if moving my dehu outside of the tent would be an improvement at all

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hey guys, please please please give me some advise as I have a major issue with temp & humidity. In my country temp is 32 Celsius and humidity is 85% 🥵
I’ve placed my 8x6 grow tent in a room which is air conditioned. Now I’ve managed to get the temp down to 25-27. My grow tent pulls in fresh air directly from outside of my home. Hot stale air is also vented directly outside.
My problem is to bring down humidity to 50-60%. Since the tent is constantly pulling in fresh air from outside which 85% my Airconditioner cannot seem to bring down the humidity. If I off the exhaust system I can hit ideal humidity leveled but sacrificing fresh air coming in. Is this okay? Any other solutions? I hope someone has had this problem before and knows a solution 🤗

I've read through your thread completely. There seems to be one part everyone has missed.
My grow tent pulls in fresh air directly from outside of my home

If the outside air is 32c (about 90f) and you're trying to keep the tent cooler than the outside air, let's reconsider what you're doing. As stated several times by multiple posters, remove the dehumidifier from the tent. Use it in the room with the air conditioner as has also been stated.

Disconnect the outside air. Do not use the super heated source of air. Instead draw the air from the air conditioned and dehumidified room. Continue to exhaust your hot air outside as you're currently doing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
I actually have mine in the tent and the ac outside of the tent which would contradict my advice above. But my thinking when I set it up was that my tent was considered big. Its a 10x10, is that big enough or do you think I should place it outside still? Your comment on the sensor placement is kind of a concern so thought I would ask if my tent is large enough.
Yeah a 10x10 I'd say is definitely doable for inside brother.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
I've read through your thread completely. There seems to be one part everyone has missed.

If the outside air is 32c (about 90f) and you're trying to keep the tent cooler than the outside air, let's reconsider what you're doing. As stated several times by multiple posters, remove the dehumidifier from the tent. Use it in the room with the air conditioner as has also been stated.

Disconnect the outside air. Do not use the super heated source of air. Instead draw the air from the air conditioned and dehumidified room. Continue to exhaust your hot air outside as you're currently doing.
You sir are amazing... great catch, I didn't even see that. Fuck I feel stupid lol.

Thank you 🤜🤛

Mr.Indica47

Mr.Indica47

🙏🙏🙏

Top Bottom