Help, I don't know if they have started to bloom

• Thread starter Sofiawest99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sofiawest99

Sofiawest99

Здравейте на всички, извинявам се за лошия ми английски. Нов съм в това начинание и имам нужда от малко помощ, не мога да разбера дали цъфтят. Autoflowers от сорта seedsmafia е Big Bud Тези 3 вляво са на 42 дни и завършват 6 седмици, другите до тях са на 38 дни. Изглеждат ли добре за времето си?

Help i dont know if they have started to bloom
Help i dont know if they have started to bloom 2
Help i dont know if they have started to bloom 3
Sofiawest99

Sofiawest99

Sorry I copied the wrong text from the translator xd Hello everyone, I apologize for my poor English. I'm new to this endeavor and I need a little help, I can't tell if they're blooming. Autoflowers of the seedsmafia variety is Big Bud These 3 on the left are 42 days old and end at 6 weeks, the others next to them are 38 days old. Do they look good for their time?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

OP said: Hello everyone, I apologize for my poor English. I'm new to this endeavor and I need a little help, I can't tell if they're blooming. Autoflowers of the seedmafia variety is Big Bud These 3 on the left are 42 days old and end 6 weeks old, the others next to them are 38 days old. Do they look good for their time?"

Yeah, they do look good. I see a few pistls growing at bud sites. What are you growing in?

Sofiawest99

Sofiawest99

OP said: Hello everyone, I apologize for my poor English. I'm new to this endeavor and I need a little help, I can't tell if they're blooming. Autoflowers of the seedmafia variety is Big Bud These 3 on the left are 42 days old and end 6 weeks old, the others next to them are 38 days old. Do they look good for their time?"

Yeah, they do look good. I see a few pistls growing at bud sites. What are you growing in?
The soil and the additives are from one company Plagron Lightmix soil The supplements Plagron Alga grow, Alga Bloom, power roots, Pk 13-14, sugar royal, green sensation

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The soil and the additives are from one company Plagron Lightmix soil The supplements Plagron Alga grow, Alga Bloom, power roots, Pk 13-14, sugar royal, green sensation
@Aqua Man @Dirtbag

Почва, которая формулируется для комбинации растет. Позвольте мне кто-то может вести вас Hydro начинает сторону, потому что вы должны будете кормить растения в этой почве.

That soil is formulated for combination grows. Let me get someone that can guide you thru the Hydro side because you will have to feed your plants in this soil.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Since you are brand new to growing, get a friend with good English and watch this;

Dr. Bruce, Hydroponics 101,Max Yields, DLI

Sofiawest99

Sofiawest99

Тъй като сте съвсем нов в отглеждането, намерете приятел с добър английски и гледайте това;

Д-р Брус, Хидропоника 101, максимален добив, DLI

Since you are brand new to growing, get a friend with good English and watch this;

Dr. Bruce, Hydroponics 101,Max Yields, DLI
thanks for the help

Sofiawest99

Sofiawest99

The seed producer gives me 70 days to live. Is it normal if the whole process is delayed by about 10 days?

Latest posts

Top Bottom