Help! I Dont know whats happening

• Thread starter TazSupra14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TazSupra14

TazSupra14

I don't know what is going on with my plant she started flowing then weeks after this happened.

What can I do to help it get better so i can atleast get some buds from this tree??

Help i dont know whats happening
Help i dont know whats happening 2
Help i dont know whats happening 3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I can't tell what's making plant parts die from those pics. It might be fungus or it might be some kind of boring insect.

The little dots on the leaves in the first pic are either mites or thrips.

Ponky

Ponky

You have some pests. And some dead leaves. But doesn't look like any fungus. You can salvage those plants. But there isn't much you can spray on it. Without tasting bad. If I have to spray buds I will take about 100 grams of real cinnamon and boil it until a somewhat thick goo. Then I'll strain that mixture into a vessel. I mix that with 150 to 200 ml of water that is reduced down from 1 liter that I've brewed 12 bags of chamomile tea in. Mix the 2 together. Then I spray with the cinnamon and chamomile mixture. I think it works for some bugs. But I've only had to do it a handful of times. I think you could add a few other things. It's an old hippy recipe. It's organic and didn't ruin anything. But I don't know how well it works outdoors either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom