Help I Have A Clone From Flower How To Reveg

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

Week and a half ago I took some cuttings from my kritikal stain that's in flowering... I have 4 kritikal k strains with a few roots dangling out... my question is how do I keep them alive and reveg them to start my grow over again... thanks in advance. .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Why didn't you take cuttings when they were in veg?

SL8R

SL8R

Did all the way up till a week ago.. just now learning how to clone... I need know how to reveg I have 3 clones of kritikal k ready in 2 days to be plopped in dirt

SL8R

SL8R

@Toaster79 , thnx again should I use a low lumen light maybe cfl or something. ..

Toaster79

Toaster79

No need for low light, they've already been under the strong light so I wouldn't bother. But make sure you use veg spectrum.

SL8R

SL8R

Ok, all I have is mars 300 watt x2 veg/ flower spectrum...

SL8R

SL8R

There's a little yellowing going on has me kinda concerned. . Pellets are moist I take lid off for 5 or 10 mins a day.. temp are around 78 to 83 max...

20160605 110417
Last edited:
N

Nog

There's a little yellowing going on has me kinda concerned. . Pellets are moist I take lid off for 5 or 10 mins a day.. temp are around 78 to 83 max...

If they are rooted then you don't need to put a humidity dome over them.

I have never tried to re-veg flowering clones, only full grown plants that have a big root system and lots of leaves and buds on them.

I think yours will take longer as they have to grow a root system before they then start to grow top growth.

But you have nothing to lose by trying.

Yellowing leaves on clones can mean too much light, but also the lower ones sometimes yellow as nutrients are leached out of them for use by the rest of the plant, as they don't have roots yet so can't get nutrients via the roots.

N

Nog

To simplify it, don't take clones while they are in flower, take them while still in veg. Make life a lot easier.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Question..
Should he remove all existing bud?
No no no.the buds is were the new shoots come from.
if your clones have roots coming out the bottom put em in small cups of good soil and water lightly and veg em 24/0.within a month or so all the clones will be throwing LOADS of shoots out in all directions.u may even have to thin them out.
some growers actually do this intentionally-take cuts from plants a few weeks in bloom just so they can have the revegged plants that throw out all the shoots.revegging doesnt really effect yeild much either.if atall.

SL8R

SL8R

And let me tellya, she stanks she has half the house stanking 1 gal... she is filling in so good buds are dense n jeeez at the crystals she has produced on her... ya I was told leave bud on top and just keep it under 24 or 18 hrs of light they will do what they need to do when ready.....

20160607 232230
Keekee

Keekee

All above advice is spot on,there are alot of growers that take clones at the time you have because it creates a really bushy plant,i think they have named it supercropping.

Kind regards

N

Nog

All above advice is spot on,there are alot of growers that take clones at the time you have because it creates a really bushy plant,i think they have named it supercropping.

Kind regards

If you take a clone off a flowering plant, sure it might make a bushy plant, but you have to wait all that extra time for it to reveg first.

Whereas a clone from a vegging plant will have had all that extra time to grow big with lots of branches, especially if you top it, and make it bush out.

I think cloning a flowering plant should only be done out of dire necessity, that is you didn't plant or you fucked up somewhere and need more clones in a hurry.

SL8R

SL8R

Kinda was a learning process also... i tried multiple ways to clone all threw veg an now that flowering showed I have clones again due to extra growth. . Ya I cut em n rooted all 4 cuts by the the way... it was a 100% success on clones this time... it's ok I have time I'm not a dope phein shaking my gals for sugar leaves or stray hairs I'm trying to figure this out .... ad for you @Nog thnx for keeping up n giving opinion n thoughts past few.. my gals are looking amazing very tight buds,they smell of a lemon grass n skunks has piney smell also... very hairy very shiny and just a few more weeks left I'll finish off my very first grow ya me hahaha...

20160603 205126

Latest posts

Top Bottom