HELP I HAvE A PROBLEM

• Thread starter egz91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
egz91

egz91

It was years,
since i smoked my last joint and yesturday i did it again, it was orrible i was instantly paranoid has fuck i thought i would not recover. obviously after 2 3 hours the effect stopped and everything turned back to normal. but i'm not happy about knowing i can't smoke, i love this plant in all of it forms but i don't know if i will be able to smoke again. it was was really bad i started paniking my heart was going fast and i could not stop that.
Help please what can i do? BTW it is all made by me ( i mean weed) io have a grow tent. maybe it was not the right time to harvest?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I can probably help with that, i allso have that problem some strains (sativa) cause rapid heart beat, intense paranoia, and the feeling your gonna have a heart attack and die, went to a cannabis dr he asked if i ever enjoyed weed i told him i smoked hashish most of my life and luved it, he put a drop of oil on the back of each hand in 5 min my right hand started iching and turned red, dr told me im sativa allergic and its more common than people think, so he told me to smoke indica or indica dom hybrids, no problem since but boy i smoked some blue dream and thought i was gonna die if u over imbibe chew on some fresh peppercorn will help stop that horrible feeling.

egz91

egz91

I can probably help with that, i allso have that problem some strains (sativa) cause rapid heart beat, intense paranoia, and the feeling your gonna have a heart attack and die, went to a cannabis dr he asked if i ever enjoyed weed i told him i smoked hashish most of my life and luved it, he put a drop of oil on the back of each hand in 5 min my right hand started iching and turned red, dr told me im sativa allergic and its more common than people think, so he told me to smoke indica or indica dom hybrids, no problem since but boy i smoked some blue dream and thought i was gonna die if u over imbibe chew on some fresh peppercorn will help stop that horrible feeling.
Thanks Bro,
I Hope i'll find the soluyion. I love this shit too much

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you can get ur hands on some good indica it should give you a nice relaxing floaty couch locking feeling of calm, at least for me and everyone is different in that respect, a sativa on the other hand works just the opposite rapid heart beat, paranoia, panic ect, some hybrids will give me a burst of energy at first and then it gradually slows down, you need to find the right strain that works 4 u is all.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It gets better every time you smoke. Your cannabinoid system needs time to adjust to it, just like how new cigarette smokers feel sick and nauseous the first few times they smoke. It eventually gets better as your body and mind gets used to it.

11Hick11

11Hick11

Go slow and stick to an Indica or Hybrid indica leaning, take a small hit and let that feeling ware off before taking another. Eventually that feeling like your gunna DIE will hopefully be gone. You need to get your mind right before smoking too. What helped me was being around positive peolpe, so if you start freaking out there is someone to talk to, not your old frat buddies and their positive reinforcements lol.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

It was years,
since i smoked my last joint and yesturday i did it again, it was orrible i was instantly paranoid has fuck i thought i would not recover. obviously after 2 3 hours the effect stopped and everything turned back to normal. but i'm not happy about knowing i can't smoke, i love this plant in all of it forms but i don't know if i will be able to smoke again. it was was really bad i started paniking my heart was going fast and i could not stop that.
Help please what can i do? BTW it is all made by me ( i mean weed) io have a grow tent. maybe it was not the right time to harvest?
If it was that devastating of an experience for you I'd recommend you stop smoking

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I respectfully disagree, you just need to find the right strain, go easy, and in my experience a nice heavy indica will most likely not give you that horrible feeling your gonna die, the weed has changed dramatically over the last 20 years with thc levels doubling, i too quit for 9 years and had to go to a weed dr to figure it out, in my opion you are sativa allergic from the symptoms you described, try an indica and go slow i think u will be pleasantly suprised, i was!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You have to let sativas go longer. If the trichs are clear. Racy jittery high. Couple 3 more weeks. Much more balanced.

Top Bottom