HELP I need to move my grow tent!

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kylesidious

Kylesidious

Okay so I’ve got an issue. Below you will see a pic of my 5x10 tent. It’s sitting flush against a wall in the corner. Immediately behind the tent is a door to a closet that I HAVE to get into. Inside my tent I have my 4x8 table and I’m using 16 cinder blocks at the tables platform. I’ve got 4 plants that I just flipped to 12/12 4 days ago. I NEED to move this tent to the middle of the room so I can walk around all sides of it, and I need to get in that closet. My issue is I’ve got these 4 growing in 6 in rockwool cubes, that are sitting on a sheet of coco matting so the roots are not rooted to the coco matting. I was thinking about just uprooting the blocks from the coco matting but I don’t know the level of problems I will get from doing that. Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I just take as many clones as I can from these and just continue on with the clones? Any suggestions are much appreciated!!!!

Help i need to move my grow tent
Help i need to move my grow tent 2
Help i need to move my grow tent 3
Help i need to move my grow tent 4
Help i need to move my grow tent 5
Help i need to move my grow tent 6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Slide the blocks and table on an angle and take a couple tent poles out?... not sure.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

Slide the blocks and table on an angle and take a couple tent poles out?... not sure.
You just gave me an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna try and remove the tent cover itself, and remove the lights and stuff, and lift the table out , then remove cinder blocks and reposition the tent so I can get to the closet and rebuild the tent etc. just gonna have to do it quickly. It’s nighttime for them in 4 hours.

sshz

sshz

A nightmare, for sure..........it's a nice setup, none the less. Without actually being there and checking things out, I probably couldn't be much help but Aqua man's suggestion makes sense. I'm guessing the door is to the left on the long wall?

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

A nightmare, for sure..........it's a nice setup, none the less. Without actually being there and checking things out, I probably couldn't be much help but Aqua man's suggestion makes sense. I'm guessing the door is to the left on the long wall?
This is it’s current state lol. I’m waiting on a friend to come help me with the rest.

sshz

sshz

If it had happened to me, I would have just punched a hole in the wall, gotten into the room to do what you had to, and then repaired everything when the crop was finished. I finished my basement myself, so I know every nook and cranny and repairing would have been easy. It looks like yours would have been more challenging.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

If it had happened to me, I would have just punched a hole in the wall, gotten into the room to do what you had to, and then repaired everything when the crop was finished. I finished my basement myself, so I know every nook and cranny and repairing would have been easy. It looks like yours would have been more challenging.
It’s done!

Top Bottom