Help!! I think I have a fungus or mold but it doesn’t look like WPM. Anyone have any ideas?

• Thread starter farmer219
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What are you using to prevent root infection?

Looks like a few things there.

I'd run either some bennies and enzymes through them or h2o2. Not both.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Southern ag fungicide is cheap and very effective. Fully organic and can also be sprayed on the plants.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for the reply AquaMan.
Do you reckon that it’s mold + fungus + root rot?

I’m running hygrozyme at 6ml/gal, should I up the dosage?

Currently giving them AN sensi grow, liquid karma, and silica. I have some voodoo juice laying around, should I also start adding that back in?
Gonna guess it flood and drain? Going by the pics and concern. I would assume.

If so top feed the enzymes and SaG to help clean it up.

The browning of the roots is just air pruning due to exposure. But yeah looks like a bit of fungus and mold there.

farmer219

farmer219

Gonna guess it flood and drain? Going by the pics and concern. I would assume.

If so top feed the enzymes and SaG to help clean it up.

The browning of the roots is just air pruning due to exposure. But yeah looks like a bit of fungus and mold there.
It’s actually been top fed this entire time. I’ve been using a watering wand connected to a eco pump for irrigation.
Ok so top feed the enzymes and SaG to clear up the fungus. Will this clear up the mold as well? Or should I apply some plant therapy after the enzymes and SaG drys out.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks! Side note but would SaG technically be a hydro guard replacement then?
Yes. Only much cheaper. It also has some organics in it so it can be a little but foamy in a res. Hydrogaurd is definitely cleaner in that aspect but you can get around that by just hand feeding once every few days if it's not to much of a pita.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Always nice to learn from the veterans at the farm. Thanks @Aqua Man
Just a random guy on the net with a shared interest brother... trying to give back to a site that has helped me grow and learn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom