Help i think i have bud rot

• Thread starter Sofi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sofi

Sofi

I think this is bud rot, we have been getting an ungodly amount of rain! Plus the humidity isn't helping... =/
But the good part is, it's only happening on my white widow n she's super dense. Should I have removed the larger fan leaves next time?

Help i think i have bud rot
Ponky

Ponky

Bud rot is the worst. I had a bunch of fem seeds that grew really nice trees. Lots of yield. Strong thx levels. All great. But I would always get at least on or two bud rot tops per light. Every damn time. I think it was just the weed. And the tops getting too big with bad genetics.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

fan leaves have nothing to do with it, this breaks down to a few things; environment, genetic and plant health if this is your climate then adapt with genetics and proper health. Look into Actinivate, you can find cheaper than name brand too.

Sofi

Sofi

fan leaves have nothing to do with it, this breaks down to a few things; environment, genetic and plant health if this is your climate then adapt with genetics and proper health. Look into Actinivate, you can find cheaper than name brand too.
Thanks I'll give it a try altho it maybe too late for this batch because I already chopped most of it off lol the funny thing was that last yr when it happened I had cut off like 90% of the plant n I was gonna just pulled it out completely. But I got busy n never got around to it and it started to regrow n I just let it. The 2nd round grew even bigger n better buds than the 1st round. Maybe because it had time to get Established? But it gets well into the 100 degs here so that was unexpected xD

Top Bottom