HELP!!! I think I hurt her

• Thread starter Newmichfarmer531
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Hey guys what's up,
Listen this year has been the first year I've taken a serious outlook on growing a small grow 10 or fewer. In the past I've successfully gotten 1 plant to grow outdoors years ago and she got stolen the night before I harvested her, I was so devastated. Anyways so this year I decided to try and get something going. I started with a total of 27 peat pods with seed in each one, out of the 27....19 sprouted and began and I had starters I was thrilled. I started then indoors fyi on a heat pad and a cheapo indoor grow light I got from Menards (I'll include pics if I can find it). About 3 weeks in my dog sweetie who loves to smoke and is all about it, got into my seedlings and destroyed 9 so I had ten left which atm I now have 3 strong girls that I transfered into 5 gal. Buckets at 1 month. I just tried SC on one of my girls and topped another and here's what I have. I just performed the SC 2 days ago and I'm worried about her. Here's some pics please tell me your opinions. The first second and third pics are the SC
Help i think i hurt her
Help i think i hurt her 2
Help i think i hurt her 3
Help i think i hurt her 4
Help i think i hurt her 5
Help i think i hurt her 6
Help i think i hurt her 7
Help i think i hurt her 8

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Ok cool thanks. Won't another cola start to grow from where the knuckle is?

Not usually, it will just continue to grow the way you bent it.

If you want more colas you have to "top" the branches

Newmichfarmer531

Newmichfarmer531

Not usually, it will just continue to grow the way you bent it.

If you want more colas you have to "top" the branches
Then what's the point of super cropping I thought that was the main reason Of SC. Was that more main colas grow in return yielding more buds?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Then what's the point of super cropping I thought that was the main reason Of SC. Was that more main colas grow in return yielding more buds?

Basically supercropping is just bending the main cola to a horizontal position so each node on the cola will essentially grow vertically in a lateral direction. Topping is when you cut a top node or "cola" off and the branch will turn into 2 branches instead of just 1. Some people top before they supercrop, or vice versa.

Top Bottom