Help i would really appreiciate it THANKS!!!!

• Thread starter BIGBUDLIFE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BIGBUDLIFE

I WANT TO YEILD 2LBS EVERY FLOWERING TIME I HAD A GOOD IDEA ON WHAT I NEEDED TO DO BUT AFTER I READ A COUPLE OF FORUMS I KIND OF GOT CONFUSED SO HERE WAS MY PLAN AND WHAT IM WORKING WITH SO FAR I HAVE TWO 4'4 HYDRO HUTS SAME AS PICTURE BELOW

IN ONE I HAVE A HYDROFARM HOOD AIRCOOLED 400 WATT MH FOR VEG AND IN THE OTHER I HAVE A HYDROFARM HOOD AIRCOOLED 1000 WATT HPS FOR BLOOM IN BOTH I HAVE A EBB AND FLOW SYSTEM SAME AS PICTURE BELOW

FOR NUTES I HAVE 2 PART SENSI GROW AND BLOOM SAME AS PICTURE BELOW

Sensi_GrwBlm_600.jpg

AND I AM STARTING FROM FEMINISED BLUEBERRY SEED AND I HAVE A FLORESENT FOR SEEDLINGS SO WHAT I AM ASKING IS WHAT DO YOU THANK IS THE BEST AND EASYEST SYSTEM AND TECNIQUE TO YEILD 2LBS CAUSE THIS IS WHAT I ALREADY HAVE AND I AM TRYING TO ACHEIVE THAT YEILD WITH SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT I WOULD APREICIATE IT THANKS ALOT PEOPLE!!!!

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

take your time with it and you will do well.. use big bud too.. its the best..watch out with that tent..I must start a tread on tents .. the tent your using looks cheap.. read up on the tents that one you have has a problem... the white plastic can kill your plants.. when its new.. something to do with the heat off the lamp and something releases from that white plastic.. not good.. look into it before you start

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Making a post in capital letters is classed as shouting on the internet :yes

D

drpressure600

what i think

don't mind all that changing bulbs, i think you should do your seedlings somewhere like a closet & then move them into both tents, a week in flower each tent and then change the timers to flower, a 1000w is to big for those tents, 400w or 600w, you could easily get a pound from each one, i don't know if blueberry gives that big of a yield, try it 4 your first crop, i done ak 47 in a tent like yours b 4 in hydro, 8 plants i put in, 2 plants were bad, the rest gave me a yield of 17 ounces, i used ionic grow, bloom, & boost with just bud blood to start the flowering time. there great systems you have, i use them myself. white is bad for the roots because of the way it reflects the light, but it not the end of the world. advance nutrients have a sheet to read that gives feeding times for their products, my friends used it and their plants grew like they were on steroids, you should look 4 that sheet. i wouldn't be using those 2 tents for the way you wanted, each 1 for 1 wk veg and then into flower, you want both for a pound each . . take care kid . .

Top Bottom