Help identify my leaf deficiency

• Thread starter Jays.budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jays.budz

What’s up guys, so I’ve been growing Nothern lights auto in about a 2 gal pot under LED’s using soil and feeding with fox farm trio at about 1/3rd strength every other watering. I’m in week 6 of flower and the leaves are pale with red stems in between and burnt tips. My ph is at 6.3 , not sure if I fed too much or if I have nute lockout. Please help , I know the pot size is small could that be the whole problem?

80B4D945 1D6B 4752 AB5F 3679B4E792DC
2781FFE1 F92D 484D 9B08 467F64474AC7
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Might be related to phosphorus, or you just might have a strain that turns color in flower.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

This plant looks over-watered (leaf thickness, miniaturization), over-fed (dark leaf color, clawing), and over-lit (dark red stems and veins, slight taco-ing down) to me. I'd turn down/move up the light, feed less, and water to run-off only when the pots are very light. If you have a meter, your run-off PPMs might give you a sense of where you stand with feeding.

J

Jays.budz

This plant looks over-watered (leaf thickness, miniaturization), over-fed (dark leaf color, clawing), and over-lit (dark red stems and veins, slight taco-ing down) to me. I'd turn down/move up the light, feed less, and water to run-off only when the pots are very light. If you have a meter, your run-off PPMs might give you a sense of where you stand with feeding.
Thanks for the reply, moved the lights further and I’m letting the soil dry before watering again.