Help Identify Problem Please (Photos Attached)

• Thread starter Godswrath
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Godswrath

Godswrath

Sup guys,

I posted a few weeks ago with an issue (my leaves were turning yellow). I figured it out was due to light burn. My sf4000 was only 18 or so inches from the top of the plant, which was fine until I bent her over for scrogging. At that point it stunted the plant. Once I figured out it was the light, I raised it to 30-32 inches above the top of the canopy and growth has begun again. However, the new growth since it was bent over and since after the stress from the light burn is much different. The leaves are now all much much lighter green and much smaller. More concerning is I am still seeing yellowing, just not nearly as bad. Does this mean I should raise the light even more? I'm at 32 inches right now which seems excessive. It's only at 80% intensity too (I have it dimmed). I'm growing in organic soil (build a soil 3.0) with about 1 inch of worm casting on top and 2 inches of perlite on top of that. It's in a 3x3 tent, scrogged, at temps between 70-80 and relative humidity around 50-60%. It's just 1 plant in a 30 gal pot. The only thing on my to-do list as of right now is to use some liquid kelp, but I'm not sure if that will remedy this issue. Thanks for any help!

Help identify problem please photos attached

You can see one of the oldest leaves directly in the middle. It's at least 3 times larger than most of the new growth and much darker green. The yellowest leaves in the center are from the light burn when I had the sf4000 only 18 inches or so above the newly bent over/scrogged plant (only about 2 little leaves have fallen off themselves so far).

Help identify problem please photos attached 3

On the bottom is some of the newest growth from the main shoot. The tips are even yellow.

Help identify problem please photos attached 4

Another close up, not from the main shoot.

Help identify problem please photos attached 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
she’s hungry.,
someone else will help with organics,
for flowering rabbit shit is best!

Godswrath

Godswrath

Even with brand new soil and fertilizer? The organic soil is only 2 months old and the 1-2 inches of worm casting on top is about 1 month old. Aside from that, just water, though. Soon I was going to use liquid kelp for some waterings.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Even with brand new soil and fertilizer? The organic soil is only 2 months old and the 1-2 inches of worm casting on top is about 1 month old. Aside from that, just water, though. Soon I was going to use liquid kelp for some waterings.
worm castings is a good source of nitrogen, she’s lacking nitrogen,
mind you im looking at photos, yes you can see light burn all over, overwatering too.
stressed.
i don’t know my organics good enough to guide you.
someone will reply,

Freaky75

Freaky75

Biobizz organics . I never had one deficancy my whole grow in soil . 4 different strains . Well feet soil will last a few wks only . Cannabis are greedy eaters . Canna terra pro plus is good . Has lime in to control ph levels try packs of biobizz organics 12/15 £ 20$ a pack. Good luckk

Domilee

Domilee

Better control your ph. I dont use lot of nutrients less is better but ph allway correct. I never had problem

IMAG1368

Latest posts

Top Bottom