Help Identify this OG

• Thread starter dcbraincat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dcbraincat

Long story short

I had a handful of genetics from cc and ogr. The labels have been ruined. I grew out a selection and had this gem.
Day 53 trichomes 25% cloudy. pistils are darkening at about 30-40%. Only one of the bunch to turn purple in 85F
The smell is nothing short of amazing. The most pungent I have had since my sour d. The best way to describe it would be in you covered a skunk in lemon pinesol and sugar, then lit it on fire.

http://desmond.invalid.com/Himg97/scaled.php?server=97&filename=009rqz.jpg&res=medium
http://desmond.invalid.com/Himg26/scaled.php?server=26&filename=006fnz.jpg&res=medium

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
For sure that looks fire and sounds tasty. Hell call it dcbraincat OG. With all the OGs out there it won't matter. But I hear ya it's a pain when you don't know your self what it is!

Cheers,
Crom

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Almost looks like one of CC's Jamaican crosses. Jamaican me crazy or Jamaican OG

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what gear did you have from them and then maybe we can narrow it down from there for you?

D

dcbraincat

Ive been trying to narrow it down myself.
Of the mix i threw in it was
Tahoe
Deadhead
Sour og
or the ogr freebies that attitude handed out awhile back
which could of been a white, master kush, fire Im not sure what they were.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Ive been trying to narrow it down myself.
Of the mix i threw in it was
Tahoe
Deadhead
Sour og
or the ogr freebies that attitude handed out awhile back
which could of been a white, master kush, fire Im not sure what they were.

I don't think attitude ever had OGR beans.

D

dcbraincat

Your right. They never sold ogr beans.
But they had a promo awhile back when you buy a pack of cc gear you recieved freebees and the freebees were something along the lines of the white x fire or socalmaster or bubba. Does anyone else remember this?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
pretty sure you can take the Tahoe of the list of possible suspects. a whole plant shot will better help us one that is clear.

D

dcbraincat

01153.jpg
00961.jpg
00764.jpg
01344.jpg

T

tokeament

Probably the Jamaican cross that was freebies from CC at the attitude.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Probably the Jamaican cross that was freebies from CC at the attitude.

I agree. I posted earlier that i thought it was one of swerves Jamaican crosses. They did give out free ten packs of his jamaican crosses when you bought other CC gear too. That was probably 6-8 months ago

D

dcbraincat

Well I know its not a jamaican cross, this was a little bit before that. I think I may have mistaken their bubba bx as one of raskals strains. I'm not to concerned at this point. Out of the 4 packs of cc gear I had I found the type of og I wanted. That's not to say there wasnt other good phenos. This ones just better then pretty much anything I've seen.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

did it stay shorter than most ur other stuff?
looks like a bubba to me

P

paulycali

Corleone Kush or quite possibly the Pre98 Bubba bx2. Looks like some bubba in there. I could be wrong. Maybe WhiteBubba. Sucks when lables get misplased or ruined or whatever. well either way you got yourself some dank there. Nice work on the plant not the labels LOL! Good luck with her

D

dcbraincat

Corleone Kush or quite possibly the Pre98 Bubba bx2. Looks like some bubba in there. I could be wrong. Maybe WhiteBubba. Sucks when lables get misplased or ruined or whatever. well either way you got yourself some dank there. Nice work on the plant not the labels LOL! Good luck with her

Whitebubba?
That could have been one of the freebees sounds about right. Looks about right. It grew as tall as the others and has an og type structure.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Whitebubba?
That could have been one of the freebees sounds about right. Looks about right. It grew as tall as the others and has an og type structure.

the corleone is sfv x bubba so that would be my guess
personally i have yet to flower out any white strains, so im not sure about their structure. not sure about much purple in the white bubba either

smoked her yet?

P

Paul Nepal

my first thought was Deadhead OG, now that I see it on your list that is my guess

Latest posts

Top Bottom