Help Identifying Black Spot Cause

• Thread starter demman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Should I be worried about residual copper in the buds? Been looking at past threads talking about it on these forums, but can't pick out a general consensus. Regardless, just got back with the spray, hopefully this will be the last step.

No, it dissipates which is why you have to reapply it, approximately three treatments and it stopped the issue I was having but full disclosure I also continued to burn sulfur for a little while after the final copper spraying; recommend following the products directions for best results. Check out 'Cervantes Bud washing' youtube video when you harvest, I Bud-wash every Harvest that's sprayed with anything

Edit: agree with Milson re: air movement; I use one or two nine inch high velocity fans on the floor of every tent

Last edited:
Caterpillar_killa

Caterpillar_killa

spray some hydrogen peroxide with a lil bit of soap on those girls. Leave the soap out if you’re in flower. Spray on the leaves and soil to rid of fungus gnats. Ph’ing your water is important when using nutes, if you want to get away from that get dry amendments and go organic. You should also check your runoff when using liquid nutes, should be no higher than 7 and no lower than 6. That will fix most problems people have. I’d defoliate and douse the plants in a hydrogen peroxide foliar.

Top Bottom