Help identifying pests in my veg tent

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Can you tell me what these are and if I can kill them easy. Atm they are in the veg tent only. Im about to take that plant outside. I just dont want them in the rest of the room.

I can seal off that veg tent and spray the inside with something. Idk if that plant dies or lives. . i just dont want these entering my other 3 tents. Prolly already are. .

She has been brining plants inside from outside and I told her this would happen.

How bad is it?

@Aqua Man

Help identifying pests in my veg tent
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Can you tell me what these are and if I can kill them easy. Atm they are in the veg tent only. Im about to take that plant outside. I just dont want them in the rest of the room.

I can seal off that veg tent and spray the inside with something. Idk if that plant dies or lives. . i just dont want these entering my other 3 tents. Prolly already are. .

She has been brining plants inside from outside and I told her this would happen.

How bad is it?

@Aqua Man
Are they eating or sucking the juices or laying eggs? If not,perhaps its a friend and already ate some of your enemies. I've never seen them on my plants,maybe someone will identify it.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Are they eating or sucking the juices or laying eggs? If not,perhaps its a friend and already ate some of your enemies. I've never seen them on my plants,maybe someone will identify it.
Google lens said thripes. . so im going to get neem oil. . seal the tent. . soak it all down. . open it tomorrow. . do it again and throw it all outside. Just a plant im revenging so it dont matter. I have 3 other tents. . this is the only one with them.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It's a beetle. 6 legs and antenna - thrips don't have antenna.

Maybe Seedcorn or Firefly or Carolina tiger?

I wouldn't burn the house down personally.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

It's a beetle. 6 legs and antenna - thrips don't have antenna.

Maybe Seedcorn or Firefly or Carolina tiger?

I wouldn't burn the house down personally.
Lol, dude I soaked that plant with neem oil 3 min ago. Its right next to that dead plant, lol, the one I was trying to bring to life. Im sure all that dead organic matter attracted them. But whatever they are, here in about 5 min imma spray it all again, then im putting a trash bag over that plant, and yanking it out of the hydro system, and throwing it outside. I aint playing with these bugs. I just dont want them jumping out and making it to another tent.
Some beetles are bad right? Like perhaps they are benefitial, I just dont want any bugs if that makes sense.
Also meant to say APHID, not thripe. Google lens said it was an Aphid mb. . duno why I typed thrips.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Sprayed that neem oil shit everywhere, let it soak and did it again before bagging it. My hopes is the bugs wouldnt jump off when I went to bag it. So yea. . its all out of the house now.

Time to start 6 more barneys farm seeds I guess.

Screenshot 20220914 233511
Screenshot 20220914 195524
20220914 232723
20220914 232928 HDR
Top Bottom