HELP! Idk why my baby’s aren’t growing and don’t look good

• Thread starter Stone973
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stone973

Can anyone help I am running my baby’s under 2 vivosun 1000 lights and they are not looking good at all . This is my first attempt at a grow looking for all the help I can get thanks!!
Help idk why my babys arent growing and dont look good

Madbud

Madbud

Probably too much light, turn them down or move them further away, a lot further. Also you are watering wrong. Soak the whole cup then wait for it get dry, either light in your hand or use a scale to tell when they’re dry.
Edit: whats your soil?

S

Stone973

I have the light about 12 inches from the top of the plant . Water is what I was thinking myself think I have been over doing it. I’m using organic potting mix from lowes it was a purple bag don’t remember the name

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Can anyone help I am running my baby’s under 2 vivosun 1000 lights and they are not looking good at all . This is my first attempt at a grow looking for all the help I can get thanks!!View attachment 1245354
It looks like to much heat maybe and to much water from what I can tell from this picture how long do these go outside for? And the temps?

TSD

TSD

12 inches is WAY too close for an LED on seedlings. I start my seedlings under florescent. Move that thing way up, like 30 inches or more, and turn it down if that's an option. Also look overwaterd... what's your environment like?

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Where did the dirt come from? It doesn't look like it drains very well. What are your watering habits? Are you giving a small amount, often?

Madbud

Madbud

I have the light about 12 inches from the top of the plant . Water is what I was thinking myself think I have been over doing it. I’m using organic potting mix from lowes it was a purple bag don’t remember the name
Yeah, your lights too close and unless they are auto flowering i start with around 14 hours light for seedlings and build up to 18.

S

Stone973

Ok I was running them under 18 and 6 light cycle. So I should raise my light and lower the time of light given?

Top Bottom