HELP! Im looking to become a BRAND NEW GROWER!!!

• Thread starter Tonahigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Plant da seed grow da weed it will teach you .
Yup jump right in... keep expectations reasonable. Imo forst grow goal is to make it to harvest with some product and learn as much as you can.

There is a crap load of great info floating about. 1 tip is pick a single topic and learn about it then on to the next. It's a life long learning experience.

Take a look through some journals on here of ppl using the same media etc. So post up exactly what ya have and I'm sure someone will step up (likely many as this community is very helpful) to help you through your first grow.

Oh and welcome to the farm @Tonahigh

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
So I've never grown a plant before but I want to but I LITERALLY have not the SLIGHTEST CLUE on what to do or how to begin! I have seeds, a pot, and soil.......HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! lol. (Seriously tho)
tell us what youtube vids to feel a pull to

Cypress66

Cypress66

So I've never grown a plant before but I want to but I LITERALLY have not the SLIGHTEST CLUE on what to do or how to begin! I have seeds, a pot, and soil.......HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! lol. (Seriously tho)
Think am and the od both hit the nails on the heads any help you need you will find here you have all the essential things you need to get your thang started anything that i can help you with anytime you have already been getting the feedback from some very helpful and very knowledgeable people who can help you good luck with your growing peace ✌️

Madbud

Madbud

Half a solo cup of damp soil, plant the seed a half inch deep, cover with a baggie or plastic wrap and a rubber band, place in sunny window for three days. If your seed is old, float it in water til it sinks (a day) then plant it.

Sunnydaze36

Sunnydaze36

Read, read,read!!!! Empower yourself, youl learn about how complex are world is on an organic level with this art! And theres endless possibilities and techniques!! Welcome!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom