Help in choosing the right fans (inline and OUT)

• Thread starter kukaracha9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kukaracha9

Hello Farmers.
I am in the middle of setting up my growing room and I was wondering if somebody can help me choosing the right fans. The size of the room is 60 x 20 foots. 8,5 foot height. I am going to use 9 Mars Hydro FC-E6500. I have split AC installed in the room. As far as I know, I would need 1 inline duct fan , sucking air from the next room and maybe 2 duct fans with carbon filters exhausting outside. My question is . can I use only one ( maybe bigger ) exhausting fan or I need 2? Also for this room what kind of inline fan do you recommend ?

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hello Farmers.
I am in the middle of setting up my growing room and I was wondering if somebody can help me choosing the right fans. The size of the room is 60 x 20 foots. 8,5 foot height. I am going to use 9 Mars Hydro FC-E6500. I have split AC installed in the room. As far as I know, I would need 1 inline duct fan , sucking air from the next room and maybe 2 duct fans with carbon filters exhausting outside. My question is . can I use only one ( maybe bigger ) exhausting fan or I need 2? Also for this room what kind of inline fan do you recommend ?

Can never go wrong with can-filters they make large carbon filters and go all the way up to 14 inch exhaust fans.

Top Bottom