Help!!!! In desperate need of advice..SICK seedling

• Thread starter bdig551987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bdig551987

bdig551987

Hey everyone love this site and the advice you get...I am at a loss I have no idea what's going on...I popped a bunch of regular seeds about 8 different strains...all r looking awesome really solid color green...no tip burn at all...feeding jack's 321 full strength e.c. is around 2.2 with tap water I Kno seems high for seedlings but I have always fed my seedlings full strength all way thru harvest with occasional tweaks in flower for weeks 2 6 and 7 sometimes...but my bridezillas gg4 x wedding cake are looking terrible leaves drooping outer bigger fan leaves are mix of yellowing and green and the new growth is a good green but still drooping...I water ever day usually as I'm in coco loco...u think I finally found a strain that needs a lower e.c.? I'm following green genes method same mix from seed to harvest full strength all my other plants and other seedlings r loving it...below are pictures...I even have 2 gg4 one in flower that is huge and one in veg both are thriving...I don't understand and need help!!! I also once a week add tribus...neptune's seaweed extract...advanced nutrients ancient earth for the humic and fulvic which I will soon b switching to powder for those...and I add silica once a week...I also foliar spray with a seaweed kelp blend....I attached photos ...first r photos of the bridezilla gg4xwedding cake...n then photos of all my other seedlings ...some r pure sativas others r hybrids...I Kno it's packed they were okder seeds I had of great strains I was saving was worried some wouldn't pop...well I was wrong...got a pure sativa choco chiba...durban poison...thc bomb...moac x sex wax ...g13 widow...black mamba...ice cream man x gmo...alien outbreak which is one my breeders best strains...jedi kush...afghan kush..and sensi seeds original skunk 1..true grit genetics on instagram...some best genetics I have ever used...

Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 2
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 3
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 4
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 5
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 6
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 7
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 8
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 9
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 10
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 11
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 12
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 13
Help in desperate need of advicesick seedling 14
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Root problems for sure..... looks like everyones past due for transplanting, i usually do not feed anything except mycos, and some SST until they are in bigger dirt and bigger plants. i bet its a root problem or a bad pheno, are you running F1s? Color is light, and the purpling on the stems and leaf stems indicate that its mildly deficient, but transplant will correct most likely. Start feeding fish two or three weeks after putting those baby into bigger pots, when their color fades a lil'

bdig551987

bdig551987

Root problems for sure..... looks like everyones past due for transplanting, i usually do not feed anything except mycos, and some SST until they are in bigger dirt and bigger plants. i bet its a root problem or a bad pheno, are you running F1s? Color is light, and the purpling on the stems and leaf stems indicate that its mildly deficient, but transplant will correct most likely. Start feeding fish two or three weeks after putting those baby into bigger pots, when their color fades a lil'
Thank you I've never had a seedling do this to me before and it is an f1...and ur right I usually want to put into bigger pots my only problem was I popped to many lol and I still have to sex them...my plan was to start sexing them under 12/12 now to pick out the females so I have the room to transplant up...but I was thinking roots to...or stem was messed up cause that's y I had add those lava rocks cause was really flimsy n almost tipped straight over on me n wasn't even that tall...but I'm prolly gonna transplant at least this one and put in my veg room I got room in there for at least one in a bigger pots now I'm flushing 9plants in flower tent now so I'm about to have room just my timing was off a little this time so things r getting overgrown lol...thank u for ur answer...

Top Bottom