Help! Is it time to Harvest?

• Thread starter BAMBINO7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BAMBINO7

BAMBINO7

Hey! This is my first time harvesting. I have no clue about the genetics of the plant. I’m about 8 weeks into flowering and leaves are starting to yellow and brown. the Tricomes are still clear-ish (I think) I was about to do another week of nutrients before starting my flush but I don’t want to ruin the harvest. I have been keeping up with watering and feeding. I had to flush the plant about 3 weeks ago And things have been fine but now Ive got this going on. What does this look like? Should I harvest this plant now? I’m about to leave for a week and I really don’t want to wait another week before harvesting (especially if I’m running the risk of ruining this plant.) Thanks in advance for input.
I’m thinking I should flush again and start the flushing stage. Attached are tricome and plant pictures.
Help is it time to harvest
Help is it time to harvest 2
Help is it time to harvest 3

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

I am new also, so take this advice with a grain of salt. But, I think am seeing a few ambers in there. Depending on how you like your smoke, but, for me I would say start a two week flush. After the first week keep an eye on the larger/older buds trichromes to make sure there is not to many ambers (I like around 10% amber). If not do another week and you should be ok.

Ponky

Ponky

Flush now. If you don't have a lens to see the glands just wait about 7 to 12 days for the rest of those leaves to get nice and yellow. Then it should be about done.

Top Bottom