Help Is This A Male Or Female?

• Thread starter Polarman4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Polarman4

Polarman4

I can’t tell if this is possibly male or female. It’s around 4 1/2 weeks.

Help is this a male or female
Help is this a male or female 2
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Looks like a HE for sure!

Get his outta there asap. U less tour saving a keeper male.for pollen, otherwise your playing with fire.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Yeah man, I was trying to be conservative in my post. But to be honest, when I first saw the pic I thought male. And after the last two guys (who are both very knowledgeable and active here) posted, I’m going to agree with them to remove any doubt in your mind. She’s a he.

Polarman4

Polarman4

Thanks for the help. This is my first actual time trying to grow. A lot of trial and error. First, I messed up by planting the germinated seeds in miracle grow potting soil, then found that was a big no no. So I transplanted. Then I messed up the light schedule, went from natural sun light to some flood light I found,to “plant bulbs “ in some shop light fixtures,then moved to fluorescent light,then FIM’D it 3 days ago. Once I find somewhere reputable to buy some seeds from,I’ll start over with a set up grow space. I live in a rural area,and am also not sure how to find the liquid nutrients or the correct potting soil I need for a solid decent yield grow.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Thanks for the help. This is my first actual time trying to grow. A lot of trial and error. First, I messed up by planting the germinated seeds in miracle grow potting soil, then found that was a big no no. So I transplanted. Then I messed up the light schedule, went from natural sun light to some flood light I found,to “plant bulbs “ in some shop light fixtures,then moved to fluorescent light,then FIM’D it 3 days ago. Once I find somewhere reputable to buy some seeds from,I’ll start over with a set up grow space. I live in a rural area,and am also not sure how to find the liquid nutrients or the correct potting soil I need for a solid decent yield grow.

highly recommend you do some online readin about mj growing. peeps here will help ya out but man ya gotta do some homework for yourself. Learn the basics and "grow" from there. Buy a few good books, watch some vids and hit up forums. good luck. A simple google "male vs female indentification" would have lit up yur computer with a thousands answers and hundreds of pic. ;)

BudBogart

BudBogart

You're kind of lucky that you got to practice on a male. Are you going to grow in the ground or pots, if using soil?

Dunge

Dunge

If your plant is still alive, I encourage you to let it grow.
If you don't have any females, what's the harm.
And it's likely to take a month for it to actually shed live pollen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom