help, is this bud rot?

• Thread starter BadassBaxter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BadassBaxter

BadassBaxter

suggestions? this is the the only cola that has this (that I have found so far)

Plant 7 bud rot 9
freezeland2

freezeland2

suggestions? this is the the only cola that has this (that I have found so far)
Looks suspicious. Spread the bud apart right there and see what it looks like inside the bud. If it looks like that inside cut it all out. Be careful what all you touch or you will spread it. Clean your hands and trimmer well before and after.

BadassBaxter

BadassBaxter

Looks suspicious. Spread the bud apart right there and see what it looks like inside the bud. If it looks like that inside cut it all out. Be careful what all you touch or you will spread it. Clean your hands and trimmer well before and after.

Plant 7 bud rot 9232021   2
Plant 7 bud rot 9232021   1
BadassBaxter

BadassBaxter

looked like it was going through so I chopped the top half of the bud. Should I harvest a week or two early on this plant?

freezeland2

freezeland2

looked like it was going through so I chopped the top half of the bud. Should I harvest a week or two early on this plant?
When fighting rot harvesting early can save a lot of your hard work. It just won’t have reached its full potential. It’s a hard call that only you can make. Do I save what I got and harvest now, or do I push on and hope I make it across the finish line without a bunch of rotted buds. I’m in the same boat actually. I’m pushing on. I have enough on hand that if I lose the plant, I won’t be happy but such is life. So far I’m winning the fight.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

If your bud rot is small and you can cut it out, continue with your grow and just keep an eye on the other buds. If you pushed the plant another 2 weeks and had to cut 10-20% of all the buds, the improved quality of the remaining 80-90% buds will more than make up for the bud loss. Sharp eyes and scissors are key now. Don’t panic! Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom