Help - Is this nutrient burn?

• Thread starter atxfarmboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
atxfarmboi

atxfarmboi

Help? First grow here not sure what’s happening w this sour d autoflower. Nutrient burn? I’m also noticing very little trichomes formation compared to a second plant I have going (non auto).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Temps cooler? Feeding bloom nutes or low nitrogen?

Some history of the grow and feeding watering practices please

atxfarmboi

atxfarmboi

Temps cooler? Feeding bloom nutes or low nitrogen?

Some history of the grow and feeding watering practices please

It’s in a “space bucket”. Watering every other day. Alternating bloom nutes one water, nothing next day, regular water next water and so on. It has lights up close and a fan so dries out relatively quick. maybe it’s nutrient deficient and I’m letting it get too dry between waters?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It’s in a “space bucket”. Watering every other day. Alternating bloom nutes one water, nothing next day, regular water next water and so on. It has lights up close and a fan so dries out relatively quick. maybe it’s nutrient deficient and I’m letting it get too dry between waters?
Whats the size pot and media. Prob several things can be improved but if your wondering about the leaf color its not uncommon and is mostly due to genetics. The color or purplish (can be red blue purple or other) is from whats called anthocyanin. Anthicyanins don't do well in tempa over 70 or where photosynthesis is high. So lower temps and lower nitrogen tend to make it more prevalent earlier on but its also in large part genetic and tends to come out later in flower.

Here is a plant I just grew that got so dark purple it was almost black. Many ppl like strains that produce color for bag appeal and just showing during the grow.

20200905 173200
Top Bottom