Help, issue with my plant!

• Thread starter Playerfun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playerfun

Playerfun

Hi does this look like white fly? I’ve had problems with white fly in other parts of my garden. I sprayed them a few weeks ago but this is happening. Planted about a month ago in coco loco soil. The rest of the plant looks great. These were on the bottom. First time grow.

Help issue with my plant
Help issue with my plant 2
Playerfun

Playerfun

Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site bottom pic looks ph related calcium maybe , but the pics of the leaves what did you spray ?
First neem then a couple weeks later olive oil mixed with a little dish soap and water. I have white flys and when they bite the leaves they turn yellow brown then die off on the zucchini. Could it be deficient so soon after planting in new soil. I have calcium capsules and miracle grow organic. Will that work?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
First neem then a couple weeks later olive oil mixed with a little dish soap and water. I have white flys and when they bite the leaves they turn yellow brown then die off on the zucchini. Could it be deficient so soon after planting in new soil. I have calcium capsules and miracle grow organic. Will that work?
White fly don’t like to be wet I use my hose to move them on it takes a bit you can also use silica it like a inner defence system against sucking n chewing insects .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Neem can be very bad if not correctly applied . Od .

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Hi does this look like white fly? I’ve had problems with white fly in other parts of my garden. I sprayed them a few weeks ago but this is happening. Planted about a month ago in coco loco soil. The rest of the plant looks great. These were on the bottom. First time grow.
What is your ph at of your water? Ph plays a big part n can confuse a lot of people thinking it's a nute deficiency etc.

Playerfun

Playerfun

What is your ph at of your water? Ph plays a big part n can confuse a lot of people thinking it's a nute deficiency etc.
I’ve not tested the ph of the water. This is my first plant. I’m a total rookie growing this among my veggie garden. Lol my friend said it was super easy. Ha

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

I’ve not tested the ph of the water. This is my first plant. I’m a total rookie growing this among my veggie garden. Lol my friend said it was super easy. Ha
Lol it's not that hard everyone makes mistakes at first. Check out Amazon you can get a digital ph tester for like $20 . That's where you should start to check issues. Have you been feeding it any nutrients?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just transplant it into the ground, than basically all you’ll have to do is water her every so often, otherwise in the bag your going to have to learn how to care for her..

Playerfun

Playerfun

just transplant it into the ground, than basically all you’ll have to do is water her every so often, otherwise in the bag your going to have to learn how to care for her..
I did plant in quality soil that shouldn’t be depleted in such a short time. I actually think I’m in big trouble. One of the tomato plants has a wilt disease contagious to weed a fungus. Causes yellowing then brown then death.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just put into ground.
pot is too small already..
it needs food, and wet dry cycle with watering.

Playerfun

Playerfun

just put into ground.
What food do you recommend? I was going to keep it in a pot ( I have a 20 gallon) so I can roll it into the house in winter when we get frost. Right now it’s 100 degrees out. I’m just a chic who gardens trying to figure this out lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
just put into ground.
He’s growing in coco. Pretty sure that stuff needs to stay saturated.

Playerfun

Playerfun

He’s growing in coco. Pretty sure that stuff needs to stay saturated.
I bought it because it was highly recommended for growing. It was ridiculous In price. Also I’m a woman 😝. Growing weed next to my veggies. Just one little plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom