help!! leaves are yellowig and dark green dots?

• Thread starter slightlystoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
leaves on my plant are turning yellow and a few have dark green almost black dots. is it a def. or what? any input would be awesome. thanks

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
no sorry no camera. the yellowing is patchy and the green/black dots are in clusters and also spread out. if that helps.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
the green dots are on the green parts of the leaf and not in the yellowing...

M

megayerbon

y el problema lo tiene toda la planta, en las ojas mas viejas o en las jovenes.
Si empieza en las hojas viejas y se extiende a toda la planta seguramente sea magnesio (Mg)en este caso las hojas mantienen las venas verdes.
Si solo lo tienen las hojas viejas y no parece extenderse puede ser de potasio (K)
En los dos casos yo aria un lavado de raices y luego abonaria suabe y iria subiendo la dosis poco a poco.

S

Semi Pro Grower

translation from above.( more or less)

does the whole plant show this problem, or just the old, or new leaves? if it starts with the old leaves and continues with the whole plant, than surely it is magnesium (mg). in this case the leaves will still have green veins. if only the old leaves show this problem and it doesn't exist on the rest of the plant the problem is potassium (k).

in either of the cases i would flush the medium and then gradually raise your nute ppm level little by little until you are back to full strength or your desired ppm

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks semi pro that was really helpful it is on the older leaves. so i am going to flush and slowly bring my nutes up thans again.

R

Rolln J

pics - better description of the problem (where on the plant - top/bottom new/old leaves) and background on you grow - (what your feeding - medium - ph etc)

all would be helpful to diagnose your problem...

S

supasticky

Yah sounds like a pH problem. It could be a lack of nutrients. What medium are you using?

-Supa

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
i am growing a bag seed and it has been doing well for the last three crops. its in soil do not have a ph tester going to get one next time i am at the grow shop. it is on the older leaves and have some wierd looking shoots. i am runing guano and grow big about every other watering

H

Huge

This sounds exactly like the prob I had. Which was nut burn. Exact same description.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
the ph was low so i corrected that and flushed. thanks everyone for your help!!

stickyicky

stickyicky

leaves on my plant are turning yellow and a few have dark green almost black dots. is it a def. or what? any input would be awesome. thanks

You said black dots? Could be insect excriment that turns into black sooty mold. Keep an eye out.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
so if it was that would it wipe off?

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
i will keep an eye out. thanks

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

i think mag problem!! i saw pics on another site with your description and it was mag problem!!! hope this helps!!! dj

S

supasticky

Is it continueing to happen on new growth? If your new growth is doin well I wouldn't worry about it.

-Supa

Top Bottom