Help! Leaves Showing Signs Of I Don't Know!?

• Thread starter SMG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMG

Two of my 18 plants in the same room, same nutes, same everything, are looking very unhealthy.
They are in the 2nd week of flower, fan leaves and buds are shriveling up and dying, almost looking burned. But, they rest of the room looks perfect. I've never seen this leaf pattern before so the troubleshooting is going nowhere.
I use Maia Grow, a super bio available nute line, and run in Coco. Literally, my plants are always very healthy so I'm at a loss as to why just these two are not doing well. They are the same strain. However, there are other plants of the same strain in the room doing great.
Any help would be appreciated! I'd hate for these girls to die.
Image1

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Only thing I can think is my def or some type of pest.i myself Have never encountered this .

S

SMG

That's what I thought at first but... idk. Looks kinda odd for light burn.
Yeah, it’s affecting buds and leaves below the canopy as well, so I’m also skeptical. I’ve added another fan to the area and pulled up the lights some. I guess I’ll see.

S

SMG

After the pruning the plant returned to good health. No idea what the issue was, but it resolved itself. It’s a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

FatManatee

FatManatee

There are parasitic worms that cause this. I can't remember the name of them. However they dig up inside the leaf and eat them from the inside.

You said that trimming off the damaged leaves resolved the issue, so i'm definitely vouching for pests.

Edit: Found it, leaf miners! The symptoms match with this video:

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
There are parasitic worms that cause this. I can't remember the name of them. However they dig up inside the leaf and eat them from the inside.

You said that trimming off the damaged leaves resolved the issue, so i'm definitely vouching for pests.

Edit: Found it, leaf miners! The symptoms match with this video:

This is an old thread and that plant is harvested already but just for the record, it looks nothing like the damage shown in the video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom