HELP!! Leaves turning yellow with spots

• Thread starter kowato12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kowato12

kowato12

No water... Plants lives matter.... No water.... Not until it's 6lbs
got it. PLM haha

well i'm so deep into this flowering stage worst comes to worst i've gained all this knowledge for my next grow. and honestly i probably won't grow until the fall because having my AC on to combat this Los Angeles heat is expensive haha

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
got it. PLM haha

well i'm so deep into this flowering stage worst comes to worst i've gained all this knowledge for my next grow. and honestly i probably won't grow until the fall because having my AC on to combat this Los Angeles heat is expensive haha

Your in LA?? Can't you do some outdoor?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

But if your adding synthetics then salt build up is going to be an issue, for organic nutes no.. But you just told em up there to start adding synthetics.. which are going to build up in the soil if not properly flushed out?

Or am i smoking too much?
Nope your right. Just a small amount of synthetic to get them some available nutes. If he continued to use synthetic then yeas a small amount of run off can help but if you feed adequately you may not even need that with synthetic but it is good practice none the less.

With organics you don't really get a benefit to getting runoff you are then washing the available nutrients out of the soil.

Organics nutrients are not available until broken down and a lot less likely to cause toxicity because if this. It can happen but not as easily as synthetic nutrient that are almost entirely available

kowato12

kowato12

But if your adding synthetics then salt build up is going to be an issue, for organic nutes no.. But you just told em up there to start adding synthetics.. which are going to build up in the soil if not properly flushed out?

Or am i smoking too much?
here's some pics of the instructions that the company sent me. it gives details of everything, and it mentions the watering and weight on certain steps

IMG 5629
IMG 5631
IMG 5630
IMG 5632
IMG 5633
IMG 5634
IMG 5635
IMG 5636
IMG 5637
kowato12

kowato12

I don't see why not!
yeah the noise of the grow tent is killing me hahah never have true peace constant white noise from the inline fan in my apartment.

Would it completely destroy the plant to put it outside at this stage? I'm honestly ok with getting rid of the plant and starting anew at this point. I feel like saving the plant is more work than starting a new grow outdoors.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

yeah the noise of the grow tent is killing me hahah never have true peace constant white noise from the inline fan in my apartment.

Would it completely destroy the plant to put it outside at this stage? I'm honestly ok with getting rid of the plant and starting anew at this point. I feel like saving the plant is more work than starting a new grow outdoors.
Don't put it outside until it recovers it will go through UV hardening off stress and it's already stressed. If you do the put it in a shady area for the first while

kowato12

kowato12

Don't put it outside until it recovers it will go through UV hardening off stress and it's already stressed. If you do the put it in a shady area for the first while
luckily I have a pretty shady spot in the backyard. i think i'm going to bring it outside near the bamboo. but what about bugs and pests?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
luckily I have a pretty shady spot in the backyard. i think i'm going to bring it outside near the bamboo. but what about bugs and pests?

What no shade bad! No shade! well i mean if its in a pot you can always move it around i guess :P

But yeah bugs and pests are going to be a problem your just gonna have to fight them the best you can. Attack them as soon as you see them.

kowato12

kowato12

What no shade bad! No shade! well i mean if its in a pot you can always move it around i guess :P

But yeah bugs and pests are going to be a problem your just gonna have to fight them the best you can. Attack them as soon as you see them.
I mean what kind of bugs do I need to worry about that would inflict damage to my plant? I generally see regular flies and occasional mosquitos flying around the yard. Spider webs near the fence and bamboo too

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I mean what kind of bugs do I need to worry about that would inflict damage to my plant? I generally see regular flies and occasional mosquitos flying around the yard. Spider webs near the fence and bamboo too

Oh jesus where to start!

Leafhoppers, Aphids, Mites, Caterpillars, uhmm.. The list could go on im not a bug guy :P

kowato12

kowato12

Oh jesus where to start!

Leafhoppers, Aphids, Mites, Caterpillars, uhmm.. The list could go on im not a bug guy :P
okay boys @Aqua Man @LittleDabbie i appreciate all your guys help. I'll be moving my plant outdoors into the shade within the next few days for a bit then move it into the sun. Then i'll wait for it to lighten up before i water it with a correct pH this time.

Wish me luck haha again thanks for all the help! I'll post an update in this chat at some point

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hey good luck!!! And keep us posted, Start a grow log!! :D Your always welcome around here at the Farmaly!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

These are aphids I just found on my roma tomato plant today!! 🤬 keep a sharp eye out for these!
Screenshot 20200705 152233 Gallery

Top Bottom