Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Eight

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Allee5567

Allee5567

Can anybody tell me how many colas I have? My boyfriend is trying his hand a mainlining we cant tell if we have four or 8

Help mainling
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Looks like you topped it, let it grow to the 3rd node on each branch, left the branches at the first node intact (4 colas), cut the branches at the 2nd node and topped again at the 3rd node (4 colas)

Dosifry

Dosifry

VERY NICE!!
I am having a very hard time grasping this. My brain is a pita and will not cooperate!! I read after the initial topping at the third node to let each arm grow again three nodes then pinch the top. I’ve done this but am clueless as to why I cannot wrap my head around how to get it to look like the one pictured here. Ahhh!! Driving my ape shit! I just need someone to hold my hand lol!! I can post a pic?
Can anybody tell me how many colas I have? My boyfriend is trying his hand a mainlining we cant tell if we have four or 8

Dosifry

Dosifry

Here’s a pic of one of the arms. You can count the nodes and look closely you can see where I pinched it at the 3rd node because the end of the arm is in a Y. How do I get it to look like your pic? Do I need to remove both branches at the second node so it only leaves the first node (2 branches =2 colas) and the Y at the end of the arm ( 2 colas) ??
This pheno is a bit leggy. I have others that are more compact.
Could I just pinch the arm at a the second node therefore removing the Y at the end of the arm to end how the same result? I know I’m probably making this more complicated than need be but that is my issue and why I need HELP! Ty

Dosifry

Dosifry

It just clicked after reading this thread a few more times. I finally have grasped the procedure thanks to this thread and people explaining what they already have. Ty again!

Allee5567

Allee5567

It just clicked after reading this thread a few more times. I finally have grasped the procedure thanks to this thread and people explaining what they already have. Ty again!
Glad you got it figured out. I actually taught myself using instructions on a website. It's a lil confusing tho for sure that's y I got on here also lol I've had good success with this technique hope you do as well.

Dosifry

Dosifry

Glad you got it figured out. I actually taught myself using instructions on a website. It's a lil confusing tho for sure that's y I got on here also lol I've had good success with this technique hope you do as well.
I must have looked at every single tutorial on the web lol. A couple came close that had hand drawn diagrams. I don’t have it 100% yet but I think I know how to move forward. Ty for your great pic btw happy growing!!

Top Bottom