Help making thc oil for massage pain relief lower back.

• Thread starter Cescobar1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cescobar1

Hello everyone, I suffer from severe lower back pain, and need a recipe for making a oil that I can infuse like coconut oil to rub on my lower back for pain. I have the magic butter machine but since I can heat it up to 245 degrees do I still need to decarb? I made a small batch 1oz Mexican red bud with 16 ounces of coconut oil set at 245 degrees for four hours. Is this the correct way since I did not decarb it in the oven but figured the heat from the oil would do that. Any suggestions on improving this, or am I doing it wrong. I must say it has a world of difference for my back pain.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hello everyone, I suffer from severe lower back pain, and need a recipe for making a oil that I can infuse like coconut oil to rub on my lower back for pain. I have the magic butter machine but since I can heat it up to 245 degrees do I still need to decarb? I made a small batch 1oz Mexican red bud with 16 ounces of coconut oil set at 245 degrees for four hours. Is this the correct way since I did not decarb it in the oven but figured the heat from the oil would do that. Any suggestions on improving this, or am I doing it wrong. I must say it has a world of difference for my back pain.
DeCarb is necessary to fully activate the thc. I use 1bs of coconut oil to 1/2 pound of trim. I like it heavy. Steep in oil at 240 is dg f , simmer setting on a hot plate. 4-6 hours. Towards the end of the 6h period I add 2oz of bees wax, 1 oz of Shea butter and 2 tablespoon olive oil. This acts as emulsifier and help keep the thc suspended in solution. Add any essential oils after the extraction is done and strained but still warm. I add eucalyptus oil and rose for scent. I also add cbd full spectrum oil, 1000mg/u per liter of extract solution.

C

Cescobar1

Great thank you very much for the info just one last question when you say decarb do I still need to do it in the oven before adding it to the oil or steeping it for 6 hours at 240F in the oil will automatically decarb it?

C

CanCritter

C

CanCritter

Had terrible lower back issues...thought sciatic nerve issues....would lay me right out..at end turned out to be blocked main viens.to the legs...surgery ECT am great now...never assume..not sure in your case but something to look at if there's still issues

H

Honcho559

Try some rosin helps me with my lower back pain I made my own rosin press with some dulytek plates I never really liked the bho stuff tastes nasty and makes you cough really bad. You basically get all the medicinal stuff along with the thc. It's good stuff a little goes a long way. I been wanting to make a topical myself either with rosin or the chips I have left from pressing. If anyone has suggestions please let me know.
IMG 20191121 182119 802

Top Bottom