Help! Mars Hydro TS 3000

• Thread starter SanticaGardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Hi guys, so I have recently brought the Mars Hydro TS 3000 and it has killed 2 sets of seeds due to the light heat or whatever! If anyone has this light can they tell me how much they dimmed it by and what hanging distance you had for the seedling stage? I'm on my 3rd set of seeds, all germinated no problem but just not growing. The 1st time I had it dimmed at 50% hanging at 30'', now I have it dimmed all the way down and so far one of my seedlings stem has gone brown which to me means it's dying or already dead.

Terpz719

Terpz719

What makes you think it's the light? I don't have a TS-3000, but at 50% and 30" I wouldn't think it's the light. What else are you doing - medium, watering, etc? Did you do everything the same way with all your attempts?

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

What makes you think it's the light? I don't have a TS-3000, but at 50% and 30" I wouldn't think it's the light. What else are you doing - medium, watering, etc? Did you do everything the same way with all your attempts?
Everything exactly the same way. Just don't know what is going on. Used 2 different types of coco which I have pre washed and buffered myself. Just not getting the results for whatever reason. Humidity and Temps are great. Definitely not overwatering. PH is also good. Environment good....... Good airflow in the tent. Don't know what it could be. Seeds are good quality too I doubt it would be the seeds. My germination rate is 100%.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Terpz719

Terpz719

They don't look bad to me from what I can tell. At that stage of growth, I run a SP-250 around 24-28", which should be close to your ts-3000 at 50%, that's why I was doubting the light was the problem. Don't know... Like you said give them a couple of days. Good luck.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

They don't look bad to me from what I can tell. At that stage of growth, I run a SP-250 around 24-28", which should be close to your ts-3000 at 50%, that's why I was doubting the light was the problem. Don't know... Like you said give them a couple of days. Good luck.
Yeah I really can't tell myself to be fair, something is telling me it's the light purely because I am doing the exact same thing I done in the other 2 tents and things are just not going well. Really do not know. The only difference is the new Light. But I have the TSW 2000 and no issues there. Really don't know but yeah I will give them time.they are dimmed all the way down so let's see what happens.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Just had a quick look at them. Check it out! And thanks for the Advice, you don't have the TS 3000 but you were still able to give me a guideline to follow.

Stoner420

Stoner420

Hi guys, so I have recently brought the Mars Hydro TS 3000 and it has killed 2 sets of seeds due to the light heat or whatever! If anyone has this light can they tell me how much they dimmed it by and what hanging distance you had for the seedling stage? I'm on my 3rd set of seeds, all germinated no problem but just not growing. The 1st time I had it dimmed at 50% hanging at 30'', now I have it dimmed all the way down and so far one of my seedlings stem has gone brown which to me means it's dying or already dead.
slowly turn it up

indie_bud

indie_bud

Just had a quick look at them. Check it out! And thanks for the Advice, you don't have the TS 3000 but you were still able to give me a guideline to follow.
Hey mate, have you figured this out for seedlings? Whats your height and intensity for the seedlings? Cause I have exact same problem...

Budderball

Budderball

I use a ts 3000,but I just use a cheap led for seedlings till they’re strong,never had a problem yet,veg at 75% a 30 inches and slowly increase so they flower at 100% at about 15 inches

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Ive been using 4 ts 3000s for three runs now and have had no issues from seed to harvest.Probably not a light issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom