Help Me Choose A Strain For Selection (bog/darkhorse/symbiotic/seed Junky, Etc..)

• Thread starter newbudder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newbudder

Hi there,
So, I'm looking for a unique and new strain to add to my collection.
Due to several reasons, I'll order one seeds package only.
But.. there are so many of them and they all looks so great!
So please, If you may, help me choose.
My current options are:
Symbiotic Genetics - Mimosa
BOG - Sour Bubble
BOG - Sour Strawberry
Seed Junky Genetics - Wedding Cake
Ive considered other strains from one of the above breeders and I dont mind getting any new US special strains.
My only preference is Indica (or Indica dominant) and especially strong stuff as my tolerance is up in the sky.
P.S.
Sour bubble was my first choice though i'm quite afraid regarding it's low yields...

Any suggestions/reviews regarding the above strains or any other special, US strains would be most appreciated.

Regards :]

N

newbudder

I cant seem to edit my post but I forget to add to the comparison:
Darkhorse Genetics - Hulk Smash

K

kansabis

From your choices I'd say they are all not bad but all different,what is it your wanting or looking for out of the seeds? I'd also recommend anything from bodhi,second generation genetics,norstar genetics and dynasty genetics.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Them exotics bro. Wedding Cake and Mimosa. I got a few WC clones that I am excited to run. I've heard they both don't yield much but their quality is supposedly un paralleled.
I'm a lil bias because I want to see another comparison lol.
Good luck with whatever you choose.
Seed junky is really hyped up but he continues to produce fire. Same with Thug Pug

lemons

lemons

Same with Thug Pug

duuuude i keep refusing to buy TP because i expect an f2 male to create wiiiild amounts of phenotypic differences but everone is pulling fire out of those grandpas breath packs

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

duuuude i keep refusing to buy TP because i expect an f2 male to create wiiiild amounts of phenotypic differences but everone is pulling fire out of those grandpas breath packs
I can see where your going with the variety of male f2 but TP breath line has some fire in it. Sophies breath I've only seen great things. Seed Junky can't really go wrong.

Top Bottom