Help Me Chose A Proper Led.

• Thread starter Skurt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skurt

Skurt

Hi! I got a 1' x 1' cabinet I was thinking about using for seedlings before I can transplant and move them/it to my humongous 2x2.
I found a LED module that is 2800k and 320 lumens with a 140 degree spread and draws 4.5w at the wall. It is supposed to be equal to 32w "standard bulb".
I was thinking 3-4 of those would be fine but I know jack when it comes to calculating this kinda stuff lol
Thanks for your time

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hi! I got a 1' x 1' cabinet I was thinking about using for seedlings before I can transplant and move them/it to my humongous 2x2.
I found a LED module that is 2800k and 320 lumens with a 140 degree spread and draws 4.5w at the wall. It is supposed to be equal to 32w "standard bulb".
I was thinking 3-4 of those would be fine but I know jack when it comes to calculating this kinda stuff lol
Thanks for your time
Hi
I use simple and cheap CFLs until I transplant..No problems and I don't calculate squat..I just keep them with 2-3 inches from the tops..

Skurt

Skurt

For veg you want about 25W/ sqrfoot. So in your case 25W. And you'd want 3500K-5000K for veg.

I'm assuming that is 25W of draw power? Like 12 pieces of 2W led modules, no matter what output they are equivilent to?

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

I'm assuming that is 25W of draw power? Like 12 pieces of 2W led modules, no matter what output they are equivilent to?

That is correct sir
25 watt per square foot from the wall no matter what output they claim to be

Top Bottom