Help Me Confirm The Gender

• Thread starter Mifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mifarmer

Mifarmer

first time having to worry about males in my crop. Can someone help me confirm that this is in fact a male clone.
Help me confirm the gender

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

It’s female. Looks like it started to flower then went back into veg. If I’m correct let it grow for a while then cut off all the old bud sites and finger leaves. It’s gonna be supper bushy. Look up monster cropping for more info on revegging clones.

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

Thank you. My regular clone guy had issues this year so had to get from somewhere else. Never saw such a mess in a clone this early and i see all those sacs and got concerned.

chemistry

chemistry

Looks like an auto in mid flower, if its a cutting from an auto in flower, then the cutting will also continue to flower from its point of cutting, most of the time.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Never grown an auto so it could totally be. I say reveg because I see single finger leaves. Do autos do that?

Moshmen

Moshmen

You can clone autos but it doesn’t work quite like a photo - they will remain the same age as the parent.
Was your clone shipped ? Or kept in dark to long to trigger flower ?

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

Looks like an auto in mid flower, if its a cutting from an auto in flower, then the cutting will also continue to flower from its point of cutting, most of the time.
I was told its a Gorilla Glue not an auto. This supplier is supposed to be pretty advanved so who knows what sort of genetic manipulation it has gone through.

This is my 3rd outdoor grow. Last two years were easy as plant, feed, water, and trim a few leaves off here and there and the results have been outstanding, so havent yet been faced with any problem solving. Have a feeling ill be in this forum a lot thos summer.

Top Bottom