Help me design a mini heater to trick thermostat

• Thread starter D_G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D_G

So my problem is this: After lights off, RH goes from 60% to 70% and even a bit higher for some time. My exhaust fan is temperature controlled, so it will go to lower setting when temp drops. But I want it to blow more air for 30-60min.

I have an inkbird humidity controller too, but really dont want to set another exhaust fan just for that. I can't hook my main exhaust fan to inkbird, because I want it to stay on 247.

So I was wondering, what would be easy way to do this. Heat the thermostat of exhaust fan so it stays on more power? Those heating pads cost like 20e, but I don't really have any other use for them. I could put one touching the thermostat and run that by timer.

If you guys know some less complicated way I am all ears!

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I would get the ink bird out, and get a mini/office dehumidifier. If you have a power inverter or can find one for cheap use that with your current set up.

D

D_G

I don't want machines that go BRR, and I couldnt fit it into tent anyway. It could dehum the air room though, that would help also. But I think the exhaust fan would do the trick if it just ran on full power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom