Help Me Find US Alternatives To These UK Grow Products

• Thread starter mindspace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mindspace

Hi guys.

I am in the UK and I have been growing my own successfully now for about 7 years. I have devised a regime that is simple, minimal effort, and fail-safe. It may not be as speedy as others, and maybe not huge yields like some, but it is easy and it works.

I have a friend in the US who is starting. He has seen my grows before and wants to follow the same regime as me. Its just very difficult for me to guide him on his grow, as the products in the US are different.

Here I simply use All-Mix soil by BioBizz. This is not too hot (although they also have a Light-Mix but I never required it), so I can germinate straight in All-Mix soil in a small pot. Then I move up to 7 litre pots of All-Mix, and then finally to 11 litre pots of All-Mix. I do not need ANY nutes until I switch to 12/12 in the final pots and begin flowering. It also already has perlite in it. Then, I start with 1ml of BioBizz Grow, and 1ml of Biobizz Bloom per Litre of water, gradually working up through a simple shedule as flowering continues.

The main question: Closest US alternative of BioBizz All-Mix Soil.
As a secondary question: Closest US alternative to BioBizz Bloom & BioBizz Grow Nutes.

Thanks to everyone for any and all suggestions. I am grateful for any answers. Also please keep in mind I am not really looking for other tips, tricks, methods etc. I just need to know the closest US version to these particular products.

Thank you!

the rrock

the rrock

amazon ships worldwide I believe,dont waste my time at the hydro stores anymore as they just come and go.

M

mindspace

amazon ships worldwide I believe,dont waste my time at the hydro stores anymore as they just come and go.

Oh he is ordering online. I just would have presumed shipping a large bag or two of soil from Europe to the US would be a lot more expensive than just finding a similar US alternative product that can be delivered domestically.

Top Bottom