Help me get 2lbs i would really appreiciate it thanks!!!!!

• Thread starter BIGBUDLIFE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BIGBUDLIFE

I WANT TO YEILD 2LBS EVERY FLOWERING TIME I HAD A GOOD IDEA ON WHAT I NEEDED TO DO BUT AFTER I READ A COUPLE OF FORUMS I KIND OF GOT CONFUSED SO HERE WAS MY PLAN AND WHAT IM WORKING WITH SO FAR I HAVE TWO 4'4 HYDRO HUTS SAME AS PICTURE BELOW

IN ONE I HAVE A HYDROFARM HOOD AIRCOOLED 400 WATT MH FOR VEG AND IN THE OTHER I HAVE A HYDROFARM HOOD AIRCOOLED 1000 WATT HPS FOR BLOOM IN BOTH I HAVE A EBB AND FLOW SYSTEM SAME AS PICTURE BELOW

FOR NUTES I HAVE 2 PART SENSI GROW AND BLOOM SAME AS PICTURE BELOW

Sensi_GrwBlm_600.jpg

AND I AM STARTING FROM FEMINISED BLUEBERRY SEED AND I HAVE A FLORESENT FOR SEEDLINGS SO WHAT I AM ASKING IS WHAT DO YOU THANK IS THE BEST AND EASYEST SYSTEM AND TECNIQUE TO YEILD 2LBS CAUSE THIS IS WHAT I ALREADY HAVE AND I AM TRYING TO ACHEIVE THAT YEILD WITH SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT I WOULD APREICIATE IT THANKS ALOT PEOPLE!!!!

P

ProGroWannabe

Am I having deja' vu or was this posted and answered previously?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
No deja vu PGW, I saw the same thing. All caps is hard to miss.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Go down to 54th street and Crenshaw and ask for Latrill and he well set ya up with 2 lb's :rofl

P

ProGroWannabe

^....and a hooker, and some rocks, and a midnight special pistol, and...lol Zoo

BIGBUDLIFE....be straight up with us man. We're a straight up bunch. Why did you delete your previous thread? Folks were already helping you with this.

S

Shaggy

I'm guessing you weren't giving him the truth and not the answers he wanted to hear

P

polar3

Old thread is still around. Hydrohuts are bad news. Do a google on toxic hydrohut.

1000w in a 4' hut, waay too much. Bulb will be too close. Burn baby burn. Blueberry can be a bit twitchy for beginners.

This sure seems like a friggin test. All bad ideas for beginners.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
No and I question why would he post this twice and have no clue about growing .:wondering

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like LEO got a new copy of Hightimes and learned to copy and paste all in the same day:lipssealed

E

ELITE GENETICS

more then bad news..blueberry is not a easy strain to grow for beginers & those brand of tents suck..others dont though..you need some easy to grow /high yield indy dom & never mind the tents just block off areas of a room or whatever to achieve 2lbs easier
Old thread is still around. Hydrohuts are bad news. Do a google on toxic hydrohut.

1000w in a 4' hut, waay too much. Bulb will be too close. Burn baby burn. Blueberry can be a bit twitchy for beginners.

This sure seems like a friggin test. All bad ideas for beginners.

T

Thick Smoke

why do you think you need 2lbs per harvest?
whats wrong with a lb?

D

drpressure600

I'm guessing you weren't giving him the truth and not the answers he wanted to hear
, whats up kid, i sent you some advice already, similar again to what the others have just said, 1000w to strong, blueberry might be to much 4 u starting off etc . .

CBF

CBF

Supporter
to achieve large yields, not only do you need a decent OP, you need to veg the plants, crop/prune into a bush.

a large root ball, and lots of foliage will grow large buds. dependent on strain as always.

D

Donk Frog

you want an enclosed system that get 2lb's cycle get a producer from BC northern lights.
I have one and can get that off most crops, its a hydro system...18 plant sites

B

Bubble Puppy

No need to yell about it ...Get yourself 4 k's ...then if u mess up you can still get 2 lbs

B

BIGBUDLIFE

Damn yall dont waste no time to start talkin mess and the reason i posted this here to is cause the other was for general info and this one is for indoor growing so i figured i would post it here and the people that no about indoor growing could help which i geuss is yall and i am a beginner but im just tryin to learn how to do thangs RIGHT the first time around you understand what im sayin and the reason i say 2lbs is cause i seen that advance nutes 2lbs plus thang and thats what i wanted to do but i mean it dont have to be 2 strait up just a high yeild period and if yall could help me i would appreiciate it for real and i dont have the 1000 watt yet i just said that to see what yall thought i am going to get the 600 watt i just thought to get as must light as possible but just let me no i appreiciate it

E

ELITE GENETICS

bro from atl, you just gotta try & learn(read the canna bible 1st or least a ton of info here),my 1st grows were great & i asked not 1 question,refer to book or websites to see your issues if you ever have any..google helps to:dance..just remeber to use at least 40-100 watts per s1. ft. of light veg ur plants for at least 3-6 weeks, go easy with nutes, less is more(peeps always think they can make them better with extra fertz NOPE)DO THIS & you'll be tight
Damn yall dont waste no time to start talkin mess and the reason i posted this here to is cause the other was for general info and this one is for indoor growing so i figured i would post it here and the people that no about indoor growing could help which i geuss is yall and i am a beginner but im just tryin to learn how to do thangs RIGHT the first time around you understand what im sayin and the reason i say 2lbs is cause i seen that advance nutes 2lbs plus thang and thats what i wanted to do but i mean it dont have to be 2 strait up just a high yeild period and if yall could help me i would appreiciate it for real and i dont have the 1000 watt yet i just said that to see what yall thought i am going to get the 600 watt i just thought to get as must light as possible but just let me no i appreiciate it

L

Limeygreen

Get all your grow room stuff taken care of so you can first start off with a good environment, if it needs to be tweaked, which is 99.9% likely you can do it but you have everything already, and may only need a few small things or adjustments. Once your environment is set up nicely, then you can decide on which method you want to grow, soil, hydro, beds, stadiums, perpetual etc. Soil is a good place to start because it is more forgiving than hydro, the soil buffers all the fertilizers and pH a lot better and is generally less maitence. Now figure out your grow space, do you have cool tubes, do you have a high ceiling etc so you can then determine and thin down strains you can grow that meet your requirements. Then you can research your varities and see the ones you like best, if you can try a few different varities if you can handle it, say 3 or 4. This way you can see which one is easier for you to grow and responds well you your environment and remember a lot of cheaper priced strains can get favourable results, the idea is start small and work your way up so that you can hone your skills so when you do shell out the cash for better genetics or more desirable varities, you will be less likley to fuck them up and also you can have a better feel for what you can and cannot work with and either take them and run or work on your weaknesses. Once you have dialed a strain in and dialed your environment in you're laughing, it'll be a lot of work but if you want to do the 2lbs with one 1000 it will be worth the while, the more cycles you do the better you will understand your plants and the better your abilities will come as long as you never give up you will progress. Good luck and have fun.

Top Bottom