Help me I don’t know if this is normal.

• Thread starter RealizedReal000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

So I got my package from my chosen seed bank today and it came wrapped in borders and custom tape and the package is clearly opened. Lol
Should I let it sit or do you think it’s safe to open? Lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I got my package from my chosen seed bank today and it came wrapped in borders and custom tape and the package is clearly opened. Lol
Should I let it sit or do you think it’s safe to open? Lol
I'd open it... no reason not to if you got it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was thinking that if they gave it to me and didn’t snatch it, it should be good right? Lol
Yeah highly doubt they boobie trapped it... but not gonna lie I would laugh hysterically if you opened it and it exploded with dye or something lmao.

They may have seized part of or just inspected. If it's at your house after that no worries imo as far as opening it.

Last edited:
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Damn. I had two orders from chosen get grabbed at customs. They replaced the first one no problem after I emailed them. They said the wouldn’t replace the second one and I went on trust pilot and told everything that happened with a one star review. They emailed me saying if I would change my review they would try one more time, I used a different name and adde and it came through. I never got an empty package that would be messed up, they said they only lose 1% of orders. That’s 3 I know of. They just send yellow padded envelope with cd case in it.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

It came in a present wrapping. In the USA. Lol it’s at least legal to have em in my state. Haha
But it got stopped in Florida. So I’m not to surprised. Last time it stopped in nyc but I still got em. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom