Help me ID(entify) the problem !

• Thread starter Dr.Pepper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

Ok so first off, i've been growing indoors for nearly 16yrs on and off so i am quite experienced but this batch of clones i bought from a good clone source ARE driving me CRAZY !!#*!

let me first start by saying i have grown many successful crops with the EXACT same set up and methods. So i doubt it's my 2 315 CMH lights or the environment, which is 20c/50%RH-Night and 25c/60%RH - Day, 17hrs Lights on, 7hrs lights off. Plenty of airflow but not wind burning them LOL! Nutrient recipe or method hasn't changed in years......

I can't ID the problem up to this point. I had what i thought was a Thrip outbreak about 4 weeks ago when i received these clones. I got a pretty large amount of Koppert Swirski Ulti MItes predator insect sachets that seemed to have reduced the patterns and spots on the leaves that are seen in the FIRST PIC. That pattern or effect is not noticeable now about 4 weeks later, hopefully thanks to the beneficial Swirski Predator Mites.

NOW at the present moment my crop looks like the 2 and 3rd PIC !

I keep thinking they are just under fed and need a good feeding a bit higher ppms than the last nutrient solution.... I thought maybe Phosphorus deficiency was to blame....

So i mixed a new reservoir and 4 days later now, the plants look to be MORE unhealthy and pale. ( 2nd and 3rd PIC)

What do all the experienced growers think the problem is? Starting to really stress out because i will be running out of buds way before this crop COULD potentially finish 1st Week of September 🤯

a6e2f11f-412b-4f73-b656-b73303b7aea1.jpg
147e7fcd-285f-497d-860f-8b4d4116c11d.jpg
a7cccf6f-0eac-46f3-80a6-3f9454bfdaab.jpg

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s mites. I would do a defoliation and then some spray, I do like green cleaner. But light mix ( it burns).
The beneficials add after say 5days post spray.
Attached is a pic of 2spot mites and swasrki Predator going at it.

91CB311F 711F 4DED 8FDD 3BF8C80FA3FD
57631085 2467 4AB9 A7A6 A8A8093647DD
mikeross

mikeross

Old post but hopefully you reply....

Are you still using Koppert products? I'm thinking of using them as a preventative but unsure how effective they are. Any insight is much appreciated.

Top Bottom