Help me identify this High I had [Beginner]

• Thread starter Avipt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Avipt

So first off my first smoke i had was in Amsterdam so i had a clue of what it should feel like.

Now, i had to cut down my first plant early due to mold, she was maybe 1-2 week before harvesting. i dont know i dont have a microsnope but judging by the plant she was almost ready but not really there yet.

So i took a sample and tried it for 4 days.

Today i tested it and man the smoke was harsh, now to the effect of the smoke.

11am - Started to feel the tingle, a few mins later like 10 perhaps im starting to get giggly. then maybe 10 mins later i laughed oncontrollably. It was a good feeling. Then maybe 30 mins later or so i started feeling sluggish, not tired but more wanted to close my eyes and reflect on things you know drift away.

Now maybe 30 mins after that feeling i started getting actually tired like i didt feel like doing anything, and that was my feeling the whole day until evening. i even got a headeche a few hours later after smoking.

Now in wich state do you think my trichomes where in? Clear? or a clear/cloudy state? or was it because of the none cured sample i smoked? I liked the first 30 minutes but i didt really feel like smoking ever again since it kinda ruined the rest of the day.

A

Avipt

Moldy bud belongs in the garbage. I can't believe you knowingly smoked it.

haha i did not smoke it, i threw it away! But i had to cut down the rest in order to prevent it from spreading, atleast what i thought was right. I took another sample to see how much i lost in potency, due to early harvest

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So first off my first smoke i had was in Amsterdam so i had a clue of what it should feel like.

Now, i had to cut down my first plant early due to mold, she was maybe 1-2 week before harvesting. i dont know i dont have a microsnope but judging by the plant she was almost ready but not really there yet.

11am - Started to feel the tingle, a few mins later like 10 perhaps im starting to get giggly. then maybe 10 mins later i laughed oncontrollably. It was a good feeling. Then maybe 30 mins later or so i started feeling sluggish, not tired but more wanted to close my eyes and reflect on things you know drift away.

Now maybe 30 mins after that feeling i started getting actually tired like i didt feel like doing anything, and that was my feeling the whole day until evening. i even got a headeche a few hours later after smoking.

Now in wich state do you think my trichomes where in? Clear? or a clear/cloudy state? or was it because of the none cured sample i smoked? I liked the first 30 minutes but i didt really feel like smoking ever again since it kinda ruined the rest of the day.

Short lived high and a headach is from immature trichomes. I bet they were clear and not big and round yet.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sounds like a hybrid to me ,and from what you say more indica leaning,sativa the way to go,no good for sleep though hahahah the harsh taste was from no cure,tasted like hay and smell the same right?give it a month burping jars and it knock your socks off hahahahahh

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

sounds like a hybrid to me ,and from what you say more indica leaning,sativa the way to go,no good for sleep though hahahah the harsh taste was from no cure,tasted like hay and smell the same right?give it a month burping jars and it knock your socks off hahahahahh

I dont think the harsh taste is from not curing. Curing improves taste for sure but we just smoked a test bud of some 5 day hang dried on the branch and it wasnt totally smooth but it sure wasnt harsh. Neither of us caughed.

Overfeeding and or hot environments make weed real harsh in my opinion. If you see sparks way too much fertilizer.

A

Avipt

I dont think the harsh taste is from not curing. Curing improves taste for sure but we just smoked a test bud of some 5 day hang dried on the branch and it wasnt totally smooth but it sure wasnt harsh. Neither of us caughed.

Overfeeding and or hot environments make weed real harsh in my opinion. If you see sparks way too much fertilizer.

Maybe? no sparks tho used only organic from my own compost

A

Avipt

yes well the breeder said 60 head 40 body

A

Avipt

Nice. Was it very dark green when cut?

yes, about the trichomes i used zoom on my phone and i could atleat see them, long mushroom lookin things, just not the colour, the first hour of the high felt good, just curious why the rest of the day felt bad

BigCube

BigCube

yes, about the trichomes i used zoom on my phone and i could atleat see them, long mushroom lookin things, just not the colour, the first hour of the high felt good, just curious why the rest of the day felt bad

Subjective subjective subjective subjective subjective, why is subjective subjectively subjective? Subjective.

What does beige taste like?

Top Bottom