• Thread starter UncleGlomt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddo

Buddo

No bugs, no spider mites, all clear.
But i didnt checked ph. How can i do it now, when i used it week ago? ;/

Sorry to hear your pain @UncleGlomt,

Let’s start here : forget that Biobizz has done this to the plant(s), they produce one of the best organic feeds on the market, if anyone challenges it, then I ask them why are they so successful as a company? I’ve used the full spectrum of feed/stimulates from the range with great success and no complications, it does what it says and is pretty gentle on the plants.

Your asking about checking the PH? Where is the homework dude? This is basics prep when contemplating growing weed. There’s info out there that will answer your questions. Think growbible.

Now, before you think I’m breaking your balls, let’s reflect on the image of the plant(s) in question.

They’re in flower right? They’re stretched and look like shit, (happen to the best of us) and It does certainly look like a bug issue (nothing to do with BIOBIZZ). Mites

My 10cent on what to do.... use this as a learning curve, gain greater experience from all available information out there and have another crack at growing when you have dialed in on the fundamentals of cannabis cultivation.

Peace :)

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yes,it could be lot of work unfortunatelly:) but if you dont clean everything along with spraying they can come back.the attack must be massive and complete!:)In your future projects check regularly for these spots and signs untill they are in early stages in veg.

Yeah, my experience with pests are outdoor. But I don't think there'd be any leaves left if pulled, lol. Agree with you though.

Reactions: Ina
UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

I don't know about thrips but mites poison your plant causing nutrient deficiencies. Kill the bugs. Then they'll probably be fine.
Yes,it could be lot of work unfortunatelly:) but if you dont clean everything along with spraying they can come back.the attack must be massive and complete!:)In your future projects check regularly for these spots and signs untill they are in early stages in veg.
Thank you very much!

UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

Let’s start here : forget that Biobizz has done this to the plant(s), they produce one of the best organic feeds on the market, if anyone challenges it, then I ask them why are they so successful as a company? I’ve used the full spectrum of feed/stimulates from the range with great success and no complications, it does what it says and is pretty gentle on the plants.

Your asking about checking the PH? Where is the homework dude? This is basics prep when contemplating growing weed. There’s info out there that will answer your questions. Think growbible.

Now, before you think I’m breaking your balls, let’s reflect on the image of the plant(s) in question.

They’re in flower right? They’re stretched and look like shit, (happen to the best of us) and It does certainly look like a bug issue (nothing to do with BIOBIZZ). Mites

My 10cent on what to do.... use this as a learning curve, gain greater experience from all available information out there and have another crack at growing when you have dialed in on the fundamentals of cannabis cultivation.

First plants, still learning, lack of time, my bad

Monster762

Monster762

I’ve seen videos on using real Ceylon cinnamon. Not shelf cinnimon. It kills them dead they dance on fire when they touch it. N supposedly no harm to plants. But it was on the internet.

UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

We've all been there.
I’ve seen videos on using real Ceylon cinnamon. Not shelf cinnimon. It kills them dead they dance on fire when they touch it. N supposedly no harm to plants. But it was on the internet.
Can you recommend me some lecture or articles from which I will find out how to make it so that the plants are not so tall, long, stretched? I have never found such information in my language, I thought it was supposed to be such a beauty of auto. I do not have a tent (growbox).

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hey. Just wanted to add I'd go with Nuke Em out of my two suggestions. Just recently had an infestation of broad mites and Azamax doesn't work on them. So if you're going to pay the same might as well get the one that works on just about everything and Nuke Em doesnt stink or taste bad (since you're indoors). Though I feel it's a bit harsher on the plants. Nukem can also be used up to and after harvest with no risk to the person smoking it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Man don’t sweat! Some of the best growers have had the worst grows. With some pretty funny stories to back it up. I hope you get some smoke on this run and grow some fire on the next.

Yup, this just happened to me yesterday.

Before...
IMGP4636
IMGP4643

After...
20181003 181616

Got deep d*cked by a 10,000 ft electrical strap on, lol.

We know how you feel.

Reactions: Ina
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Phew...it looks bad hey...they dont look that far off done..some nice nugs there..

The stuff I trim off will definitely be smokable.

Thank you all for your kind support but out of respect for the OP's thread please don't post anymore about my plants. I put this up for @UncleGlomt benefit so he knows we understand the hurt of harm done to his girls and that we're here for him.

Top Bottom